[WIP][BNW]Into the Renaissance Deluxe

I got pass turn 150!:cool::spear:(see the sceenshot) Will finsh the rest of the game later.
(Damn Poland! they occupied the northern Germany, I must reclaim the land of the Holy Roman Empire!)

Bugs I met:
-two major bug at turn 85 and 123 as I mention above, but dosen't appear again after I re-load the game.
-Some minor bugs that doesn't really affect gameplay.

JFD, I don't know this is rather a joke or a promise, and not to mean that push you to update ITRD(I know you're focus on CID and Piety now), but I want you to know that ITRD is stable enough now, and actually full of fun, which is worth support again.

And to everyone who like this mod: ITRD is now generally playable, choose your favourite civ and have a try!

Somehow in my attempt on ITRD with the P&S v.5 and all the newest versions of E&D, CP and EUI, the civilizations seem to load incorrectly - Bismarck leads Sicily, No Papal States but Rome, Napoleon's France and Catherine's Russia... :crazyeye: Zwei833, how exactly did you get this working?

Hmm, it seemed like MedievalWorldDeluxe_Civilizations.sql failed to load properly...

Okay, works now like a dream! :D

Somehow in my attempt on ITRD with the P&S v.5 and all the newest versions of E&D, CP and EUI, the civilizations seem to load incorrectly - Bismarck leads Sicily, No Papal States but Rome, Napoleon's France and Catherine's Russia... :crazyeye: Zwei833, how exactly did you get this working?

Hmm, it seemed like MedievalWorldDeluxe_Civilizations.sql failed to load properly...

Okay, works now like a dream! :D

The issue you met is due to the cache of the game, try to clear your cache.

The front post says the BNW, G&K, and Denmark DLC are required.
Also it asks for Peity and associated dependencies :undecide:
So i guess this means Piety v.11 which you have created, and what are the "associated dependencies"?
I would love to play this game as ITR is my favorite scenario and it appears you have made some exciting developments. But at the moment i cannot enable the mod.

I appreciate your time and this work is well worth the value.

Thank You, Siddhartha.

I can't get it to work. It won't even start. I would love to try with the version of piety that was in place in January. Any chance of downloading a legacy version somewhere?

I don't have versions of Piety from before its technical overhaul. Unless someone else does and can post it so that I might keep a link around, I'll probably remove this download. I've simply no inclination to tackle this beast, as I'd need to build it from the ground up - which I neither have the time or patience for anymore. Same can be said of other scenarios - Conquest of the World Deluxe Deluxe, Fall of Rome Deluxe, and Scramble of Africa Deluxe. Fortunately, all art assets from ItRD will soon have been used.

Here's a link to Piety and Sovereignty V5: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nknt3ia5r8zo4t/JFD's Piety and Sovereignty (Piety) (v 5).zip?dl=0

Regardless if this helps or not, I implore you to leave this publicly available. Even if your interest has waned, and you share no more love for Scenarios, a lot of people do enjoy them, and perhaps somebody may take on the task themselves of trying to fix anything that may be wrong with the scenario. As it stands, I and several others have had success with the mod, and I think it's one of the best mods you've put together (Not to be outdone by RtP or CiD of course ;) )

Sadly, I don't think it is Piety (see screenshot - I'd appreciate suggestions, though I understand if you don't want to put in any time). I'll see whether I can scratch up an older version of the CBP. I'll keep you informed if I can make this work that way. If not, I agree on keeping this online. Maybe someone else could use this mod as a jumping off point. I might even tweak it a bit, see whether I can make this work, if you don't mind. ItR is my favourite scenario and I do like playing scenarios to change up the pace a bit.

Attachments

• ItRD civ select screen.jpg
    ItRD civ select screen.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 430
Well, is there any way to get the old version without the bugs?

Anyone know where to get JFD's Piety and Prestige? I can't find it in the Steam Workshop.
unfortunately, the mod known as piety and prestige is no longer in existence. JFD has since released a new series of Gameplay altering mods, which could be found on the steam workshop

This mod is outdated

I recently downloaded this mod, and it looks very interesting, even if it looks like it's no longer in-progress. It says it requires JFD's "Piety and Prestige" mod, which is apparently an outdated submod of JFD's Rise to Power. I cannot enable that as it depends upon the community patch, which is beyond my game version.
It would be pretty neat if this mod could be updated or the compatible version of Piety and Prestige could be added to the Google Drive archive.

The Community Patch is not the full Vox Popiuli. The CP is just the file that fixed the coding and the AI in the default game. Also it does include events which you can disable.

Since JFD has stated that he was probably was going to remove the download, I would not really use it.

Here's a link to Piety and Sovereignty V5: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nknt3ia5r8zo4t/JFD's Piety and Sovereignty (Piety) (v 5).zip?dl=0

Regardless if this helps or not, I implore you to leave this publicly available. Even if your interest has waned, and you share no more love for Scenarios, a lot of people do enjoy them, and perhaps somebody may take on the task themselves of trying to fix anything that may be wrong with the scenario. As it stands, I and several others have had success with the mod, and I think it's one of the best mods you've put together (Not to be outdone by RtP or CiD of course ;) )

Is there any chance you could repost this? I'm looking to check something out

I've jut gone back to the much superior civ5 and this mod looks awesome. I can't find the 'piety and prestige mod' but has it been replaced with another mod by JFD that allows you to play?

Top Bottom