Resource icon

Cultural Diversity

What I do is select all 3 and select the extract here option using 7zip. Also you might need to delete the cache folder of the game.

Can anyone point me to where the bonuses for each civ type are listed? There is nothing on the front page.

I don't often finish Civ games, but went late into a current Portugal game with Cultural Diversity (including music), and somewhere in between the renaissance and industrial eras, the music changed (I was getting Hunnic culture group music, as far as I recognised). I had vassalised the Huns, is that the reason, or something else?

hey, where do you access the Ideals? i cant find em in the social policy screen anywhere, are thye acquired automatically upon meeting the conditions?

Ideals is not yet publicly available. A public release of JFDLC (the combined CiD + RtP) awaits the next CP update.
ah, so CiD and RtP work well together? and i assume they also work good with exploration continued expanded, culturual diversity, etc? and they run off the community patch, NOT the community balance overhaul, right? do they also work with Civ IV traits for civ V leaders, and sukitracts events and decisions?

Yea, and RtP depends on Cultural Diversity. ExCE will also be merged into JFDLC, but not in its entirety yet. They require the CP, not CBP, correct - CBP is supported, but runs counter to much of the balance and design philosophies in JFDLC. Sukritact's E&D and Pouakai's Enlightenment Era are strongly recommended, and JFDLC is designed with the assumption that you're using them - you don't have to, however. Civ IV traits should work fine, though I haven't specifically tested.

Is JFDLC its own modpack of sorts, evailable somewhere? Or is it just implying RtP and CiD both used together? Also, i like how CBP does social policies, all the trees seem so unique, and i think they also take longer to complete on epic but they feel worth it, plus monopolies are cool. It sorta seems CBP and your mods work well together? CBP enhances base game features whereas your mods add brand new, cool features, lke crime and health and slavery, sovereignity , piety, governments, tribes, etc.

Is JFDLC its own modpack of sorts, evailable somewhere? Or is it just implying RtP and CiD both used together? Also, i like how CBP does social policies, all the trees seem so unique, and i think they also take longer to complete on epic but they feel worth it, plus monopolies are cool. It sorta seems CBP and your mods work well together? CBP enhances base game features whereas your mods add brand new, cool features, lke crime and health and slavery, sovereignity , piety, governments, tribes, etc.

JFDDLC is now a single mod found nowhere. JFDDLC is compatible with CBP but isn't designed with it in mind.

We should make a FAQ for this stuff...

Last edited:
o ok
does JFDDLC have EXCE inbuilt or work with EXCE?

JFDDLC has ExCE partially integrated at this moment in time, but you can't use the two together to get around this.

JFDDLC has ExCE partially integrated at this moment in time, but you can't use the two together to get around this.
thanks, also do you have a download for JFDDLC? i cant find it ANYWHERE even on the discord server

Oh great news even if not release yet ! will the JFDLC release include "progress in time ?" or the prosperity function ? I can't wait to test these^^

Top Bottom