Resource icon

Exploration Continued Expanded (Obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So they should appear after you research currency and start building trading posts?

They are available at the start, and Trading Posts have been moved to be available at Trapping, however you cannot gain Happiness/trade them away until you research Guilds.

According to the Exploration_Resources.sql:
Spoiler :
Code:
INSERT INTO Resources
       (Type,                       TechReveal,                   TechCityTrade,                Description,                       Civilopedia,                                    Help,                                       ResourceClassType,            ArtDefineTag,                            OnlyMinorCivs,  Happiness,  PlacementOrder, ConstAppearance,    AITradeModifier,    RandApp1,   RandApp2,    ResourceUsage,   AIObjective,   MinAreaSize,    MaxLatitude,    'Unique',    TilesPer,    JFD_Lakes,    Hills,    FlatLands,    Normalize,    Player, IconString,                    PortraitIndex,    IconAtlas)
SELECT   'RESOURCE_JFD_FEATHERS',   null,                       'TECH_GUILDS',               'TXT_KEY_RESOURCE_JFD_FEATHERS',   'TXT_KEY_CIV5_RESOURCE_JFD_FEATHERS_TEXT',       null,                                       'RESOURCECLASS_LUXURY',       'ART_DEF_RESOURCE_JFD_FEATHERS',       0,               4,           4,               5,                   10,                   20,        20,        2,                0,                3,                50,            2,            120,       0,           0,       1,           1,           50,       '[ICON_RES_JFD_FEATHERS]',       7,                'JFD_EXPLORATION_RESOURCE_ATLAS'
WHERE EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_EXCE_EXPLORATION_RESOURCE_ADDITIONS_LUXURY' AND Value = 1)
AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_EXCE_COMMUNITY_BALANCE_PATCH' AND Value = 0);

Well, I do not see them.

I have Community Patch without EUI, Events & Decisions, HNR Resources Lite for CBP, Historical Religions Complete, YAEMP v24, and JFD's Event Compendium, CiD, RtP, ExCE, and CulDiv.

They also did not appear before I installed HNR Resources Lite.

Not unless the way Trading Posts work in the CBO is changed. I don't remember how they work there, but I do remember that it made it impossible to use with Feathers. And sadly I can't change the improvement that Feathers is improved by, as the graphics are hardcoded.

Hello.
I need an explanation, and I thank you in advance.
I have Vox Populi without EUI, EE, Events & Decisions, CiD, RtP, CulDiv. The latest versions. All activated and all is well.
Because if I also active EXCE the game is blocked to the production (production box is empty) without producing anything?
Thank you for reply.

Hello.
I need an explanation, and I thank you in advance.
I have Vox Populi without EUI, EE, Events & Decisions, CiD, RtP, CulDiv. The latest versions. All activated and all is well.
Because if I also active EXCE the game is blocked to the production (production box is empty) without producing anything?
Thank you for reply.
Logs, I guess...

mah, I disabled all JFD's Civ mods, leaving only the civilizations of the original game and everything works normally.
Perhaps the problem was the high number of activated mods?

v20 appears to have broken the changes to the Inca. The leader text in the chooser panel is default, and they cannot traverse mountains. Using v17 (the next most recent version I could lay hands on) solved the issue.

EE (enlightement era ?) is not compatible out of the box with VP but you can find a compatibility patch, but ! if you play with VP + all JFDLC mods i recommend to not play with EE.

I do not believe it would be the number, but certain ones are conflicting.
yeah, I thought so too. If I want to play with JFD's Civ, I'll try to attempts by activating a mod at a time.
Or do you have another suggestion?

Some quirks ? what are they?
Just set Usersetting of JFDLC for VP and disable all EE modsupport from JFDLC. Then use VP + JFDLC + EE + EE comp for CBO (by Infixo). Infixo is doing great works with his passion and makes EE units and buildings work properly with RtP's mercenary feature or something like that. Still a little weird and imbalanced, but very playable if you want. Also, you can report bugs or suggestions to make game work more correctly. If you want to use E&D comp for CBO (by Enginseer) too, it'll be further more complex but still doable.

Just set Usersetting of JFDLC for VP and disable all EE modsupport from JFDLC. Then use VP + JFDLC + EE + EE comp for CBO (by Infixo). Infixo is doing great works with his passion and makes EE units and buildings work properly with RtP's mercenary feature or something like that. Still a little weird and imbalanced, but very playable if you want. Also, you can report bugs or suggestions to make game work more correctly. If you want to use E&D comp for CBO (by Enginseer) too, it'll be further more complex but still doable.
OK thanks. I'll try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom