Resource icon

JFD's Rise to Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you know how to use FireTuner, you can force you Piety to 100 or below with Players[0]:ChangePiety(-X). The bug is that max Piety for Historic game speed is 100, but the thresholds have been set as if the max was 200. So it's defaulting to neutral when this happens.

If you know how to use FireTuner, you can force you Piety to 100 or below with Players[0]:ChangePiety(-X). The bug is that max Piety for Historic game speed is 100, but the thresholds have been set as if the max was 200. So it's defaulting to neutral when this happens.

Would it be possible for me to wait until my Piety dips below 100?

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the Patronage/Statecraft Policy Tree, it seems all messed up, and i can't choose those from the right column (Merchant confederacy and Consulates).

I deactivated the JFD_RTP_CLAIMS_POLICY_CHANGES in RTP settings and the problem persists.

I'm using RTP + eui mod, CID + eui mod, EXCE, Cult Div, and Full cbp. Im playing with Poland.

Best regards

jdmr

Nothing like having Moses as your Secretary of Heraldry:

Spoiler :

So once my Piety naturally drops below 100, it'll work? Thanks!

How'd it go?

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the Patronage/Statecraft Policy Tree, it seems all messed up, and i can't choose those from the right column (Merchant confederacy and Consulates).

I deactivated the JFD_RTP_CLAIMS_POLICY_CHANGES in RTP settings and the problem persists.

I'm using RTP + eui mod, CID + eui mod, EXCE, Cult Div, and Full cbp. Im playing with Poland.

Best regards

jdmr

Hm. What do you mean you can't choose them? Are they never unlocked? Do they do nothing if you press them?

Could you provide a screenshot and your Logs (how to enable logging).

The Provy Council system is looking pretty fun, I'm curious though as to whether you intend to change the name of the KU's intended UGM? I feel it could be weird having 'Privy Councellor' as a unit when technically any GP could fill that role (with RtP)

Nothing like having Moses as your Secretary of Heraldry:

Spoiler :

Not going to lie, this looks pretty epic. The Privy Council seems to add yet another layer of strategic depth to Sov, and allows for some dynamic personalization to the game. Civs that have great people (Venice GM replacement), will they get bonuses to the Privy Council?

I kind of want to expand the list of names for Great People now. Hopefully you'll make some additions for the WATM scenario :3

Final question (for now), since Ideologies are unlocked at Nationalism, does this make FDR's UB less powerful? Or will it still retain it's ability to pick an Ideology, or do factories still unlock Ideologies too?

Edit: Okay, I lied. If a player has a reformation belief when they build St. Basil's Cathedral, do they get another? Or just a free GP? And could you make sure that the Nationalism tech is compatible with the Corporations mod please?

I haven't decided what I'm doing with KU yet.

Not going to lie, this looks pretty epic. The Privy Council seems to add yet another layer of strategic depth to Sov, and allows for some dynamic personalization to the game. Civs that have great people (Venice GM replacement), will they get bonuses to the Privy Council?

I kind of want to expand the list of names for Great People now. Hopefully you'll make some additions for the WATM scenario :3

Final question (for now), since Ideologies are unlocked at Nationalism, does this make FDR's UB less powerful? Or will it still retain it's ability to pick an Ideology, or do factories still unlock Ideologies too?

Edit: Okay, I lied. If a player has a reformation belief when they build St. Basil's Cathedral, do they get another? Or just a free GP? And could you make sure that the Nationalism tech is compatible with the Corporations mod please?

Ideologies are first at Factories, otherwise at Nationalism.

No, if they already have a Reform Belief, they don't get anything. What Corporations mod?

Unique GP don't give unique bonuses, no.

So you're adding more Writer (and possibly other GP) names? Hm...

Nope. Why would you think that?

No, if they already have a Reform Belief, they don't get anything. What Corporations mod?

Aw, that's a shame. I suppose not a ton of people get that Reformation Belief, but its literally useless for any religious civs out there who go down the Religious policy tree. Just make sure the game doesn't crash if you get the wonder, and then pick the reformation belief policy.

This one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=171044751&searchtext=corporations

That's kind of looking at the purpose of the wonder the wrong way. If you decide to go for the Wonder, you've already decided not to go for the finisher. It shouldn't crash, though - the effect is literally taken from the CBP's St Basil's :p

I'll look and see how the two mesh.

That's kind of looking at the purpose of the wonder the wrong way. If you decide to go for the Wonder, you've already decided not to go for the finisher. It shouldn't crash, though - the effect is literally taken from the CBP's St Basil's :p

What can I say, I just like to build all the wonders that I can :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom