1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[WIP] RoxyRiku94's Fictional Civilizations (Main/Development Page)

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by RoxyRiku94, Feb 19, 2016.

1. RoxyRiku94

RoxyRiku94 Detective Agent

(The characters on the above banner, in order from left to right, are: Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa), Yoshikage Kira (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Diamond is Unbreakable) and Teddie (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4) in the TV screens, Naoto Shirogane (Persona X Detective) and Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Z) in the front, and Mitsuru Kirijo (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3) with the limousine in the background

Please feel free to let me know any feedback/constructive criticism/philosophies on life in regards to what you see here! Any help and positive comment is highly appreciated here :D!

All Civilizations are only tested with G&K and BNW and thus only this version is officially supported. Any other requirements are listed below.

2. RoxyRiku94

Complete Civilizations​

Currently Pending

3. RoxyRiku94

"Work in Progress" Civilizations
    (All designs are subject to change; feel free to suggest tweaks)​

Can I help?:
    Spoiler :
    Sure! If someone has interest into making Artworks or Lua Coding for my civilization, it will speed up the civilization progress greatly!

(Planned) Mod Support:
    Spoiler :

• Sukritact's Events and Decisions
    • JFD's Piety and Sovereignty
    • JFD's Mercenaries
    • JFD's Rise to Power (I'll plan to make it compatible for both versions, just in case)
    • JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded
    • JFD's Cultural Diversity (TBA, in Progress)
    • JFD's Society Divided (TBA)
    • JFD's Progress in Time (TBA)
    • Ethnic Units/R.E.D.
    • Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack
    • Map Labels
    • Ryoga's Unique Cultural Influence
    • Community (Balance) Patch
    • Civ IV Traits in Civ V (Imperialistic/Inventive)
    • Lincoln's Superpower Modpack
    • Vice Virtuoso's Madoka Magica: Wish for the World
    • Tokata's Fundamentalism Branch by RuNeLess

Current Progress: :c5science: Late Progress (Currently on Hold) :c5science:

Placeholder for Unique Features:
    Spoiler :
    Unique Ability: Legacy of Goku
    Enables the Zenkai System to transform into Son Gohan (Super Saiyan Form). Earn Zenkai per turn from every worked GP-Improvement in the empire. All Cities other than the :c5capital: are :c5puppet: Puppets. May assign himself to a different city, during which :c5science: Science and :c5production: Production is increased by 50%. This city is allowed to purchase units/buildings and set a Focus (not sure if it's possible via Lua as I have little Lua experience), but maintenance requires Energy.

Unique Unit: Great Saiyaman
    Unique Great General replacement for Saiyan Industries. In addition to the usual war bonus the Great General provides, the Great Saiyaman is unaffected by rough terrain and may be expended to perform unique actions:

Constructing a Teleport Pad, which allows airlifting between Teleport Pads and if Radar has been researched, between a city with an airport to a Teleport Pad.

Perform the Justice Finisher Pose, which provides a 15% Combat Bonus for 25 Turns (might tweak it if it's unbalanced)

Expend it to refill Gohan's Government Energy.

Only one Great Saiyaman may be acquired at a time. If you would earn a second Great Saiyaman, you instead get a large Tech or Zenkai Boost.

Unique Improvement: Teleportation Pad
    In addition to the Defense Bonus the citadel provides, allows airlifting as stated above. The unit that does so loses all Movement Points, and it is not possible to send two units of the same type to the same Teleportation Pad (a civilian and a military unit however may use the same Teleportation Pad together). It also claims all tiles around the improvement by one hex, causing a diplomatic penalty if it happens! The same applies to city states, which causes you to lose Influence if they are not allies with you. If someone pillages the Improvement that belongs to someone (even if it is outside the borders), it counts as an act of war. Does not replace anything, since the UI is unique to the Great Saiyaman.
    EDIT: If someone likes to convert a model for me, I'd be grateful, but it seems it's not the case.

OR

Unique Building: SI-Production Sector
    Factory Replacement which does not require Coal. Grants :c5greatperson: Great Engineer Points whenever it finishes constructing a Unit or Building, equal to 1% of its :c5production: Production cost (Items bought with :c5gold: Gold do not count, but Items with :c5faith: Faith do.). +2 :c5science: Science for every Strategic Resource worked by the city (+3 if it's Uranium). In peace times, Building Production is 5% faster, while in War Times Unit Production is 5% faster.
    (-1 :yuck: Disease if JFD's CID is active)

OR

Unique Building: Orange Star High School
    +3 :c5science: Science for every 4 Citizens. +1 :c5greatperson: Great Scientist Point. Reduces :c5puppet: Puppet Yield Penalties by 15% for every Social Policy taken in the Rationalism Tree (Opener not included).

EDIT: Moved to Events and Decisions: Enroll to Orange Star High School Decision.

After acquiring enough Zenkai (at least 10%), if he transforms to Son Gohan (Super Saiyan Form), he receives this trait instead:

Potential Unleashed
    Cities are no longer :c5puppet: Puppets and Gohan's Government Energy Recovery is doubled, but he can't be assigned. +1 Influence per 10% Zenkai with every City State you have pledged to protect. May rush building a build project (Military Units, Buildings and Wonders) with :c5science: Science Beakers. Projects can only be rushed if either the Spaceflight Pioneers or the Space Procurements Tenet is enacted.

Credits:
    Spoiler :
    Thanks for:
    • Vice Virtuoso: For giving me permission to incorporate his Neptune Trait into my own project (Histy Button/Shares...)
    • Typhlomence: For helping me with suggestions regarding the Decisions Lua Hooks
    • Boyzilla: For checking the functions of validation.
    More soon to come.

Can I help?:
    Spoiler :
    Right now, I'm only needing help with my model problem, which prevents me from inserting a custom unit model in Civ V. Otherwise volunteering testers are welcome to try the mod out!

I don't think there should be any incompatibilities with any other mods.

(Planned) Mod Support:
    Spoiler :

• Sukritact's Suzerainty
    • JFD's Cities in Development (Major Changes to his trait with Health & Slavery Functions)
    • JFD's Rise to Power (1 Unique Decision with Claims Support)
    • JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (Changes to his trait regarding tribes and addition of the Scurvy Immunity to the Yumi)
    • JFD's Cultural Diversity
    • Ethnic Units/R.E.D.
    • Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack
    • Map Labels
    • Civ IV Traits in Civ V: ( :c5greatperson: Philosophical :c5greatperson: / :c5faith: Spiritual :c5faith:)
    • Vice Virtuoso's Madoka Magica: Wish for the World

Current Progress: :c5science: Alpha (Playable, but some functions still don't work) :c5science:

Unique Features:
    Spoiler :
    Unique Ability: Twin Rivers of the Mori Clan
    [Vanilla Ability] -50% :c5war: Archery Maintenance Cost. May randomly receive an additional :c5war: Archery Unit by chance when exploring Ancient Ruins.

[With JFD's Health] -25% :c5war: Archery Maintenance Cost. May randomly receive an additional :c5war: Archery Unit by chance when exploring Ancient Ruins. +1 :health: Health for each river tile within the borders of a city (Largely unbalanced, I know, may change the function to perhaps +1 :health: Health for every fourth river tile.)

[With JFD's Tribes] -25% :c5war: Archery Maintenance Cost. May randomly receive an additional :c5war: Archery Unit by chance when exploring Ancient Ruins. Consulates of Tribes are built at double speed.

With JFD's Tribes and Health together, it combines the Consulates and Health effect without affecting the Maintenance Cost Benefit and the random chance of spawning an Archery Unit when exploring Goody Huts.

Unique Unit: Yumi
    Unique Crossbowman replacement for the Kobayakawa Clan. It may defend themself while embarked, and is immune to the :yuck: Scurvy Disease (when playing with ExCE). If standing on a hill, the :c5rangedstrength: attack range is extended by 1 tile, ignoring any obstacles if the enemy target is in sight range of another unit.

Unique Improvement: Floating Torii
    Unique Improvement only available to the Kobayakawa Clan. Available at Theology, and may be built by embarked Worker Units on Coastal Tiles (not Ocean Tiles) next to Sea Resources or Natural Wonders. Yields +2 :c5faith: Faith, +1 :c5culture: Culture after Architecture, +1 :c5gold: Gold after Archaeology and +1 :c5production: Production after Combined Arms. +1 :c5faith: Faith If a naval unit is garrisoned on a tile with a Floating Torii (I'm not really happy with the Production Boost, I'd rather implement something like a percentual :c5faith: Faith Boost when the improvement is connected by road or rail instead)

If JFD's Slavery is enabled, Slave Workers cannot build the Floating Torii Improvement.

Credits:
    Spoiler :
    Thanks for:
    • JFD: For many of his functions implemented into the custom civilization
    • LeeS: For the BuildingToNearbyImprovements.lua file, and for the Lua Function of checking nearby units with the same promotion
    • Vice Virtuoso: For codebits, and allowing to check his new Dialog.lua File
    • Typhlomence: For the understanding of writing unique Diplomacy
    • RawSasquatch/Kramer: For the Ancient Ruins Function which I borrowed from the Pagan Min Civ
    More soon to come.

Can I help?:
    Spoiler :
    Looking for an artist which might support me with new Artworks (as there's not plentiful usable artwork with Google Images)
    And an experienced Modder which can define custom Lua Functions without the need of replacing DLL's.

(Planned) Mod Support:

Spoiler :

• Sukritact's Suzerainty
    • JFD's Cities in Development
    • JFD's Cultural Diversity (Core Version)
    • JFD's Event Compendium
    • JFD's Rise to Power (might not be compatible, but I'm trying a workaround)
    • Ethnic Units/R.E.D.
    • Yet (not) Another Earth Map Pack
    • Map Labels
    • Bingle's Civ IV Traits in Civ V ( :c5influence: Diplomatic :c5influence:/ :c5science: Inventive :c5science:)
    • Vice Virtuoso's Madoka Magica: Wish of the World (although he stopped development on the mod,
      I might add at least the core functions)

Current Progress: :c5science: Late Progress :c5science:

Spoiler :
    Unique Ability: Egocentric, yet Brilliant Manipulator
    Enables the Sanity System which gives out various bonuses and penalties depending on Gary's Mood. Earn 1 Delegate from every civilization that were denounced by another civilization (not including yourself).

Unique Unit 1: Therapist
    Unique Replacement for the Missionary. In addition to the usual Abilities the Missionary has, the Medicationist lacks the Unwelcome Evangelist Penalty and, if expended while not in Resistance, raises Gary's Mood by a certain amount.

Unique Unit 2: Great Therapist
    A unique Great Person that only exists in JFD's Cities in Development. Replaces the Great Doctor and only Gary may acquire it. In addition to the usual Abilities the Great Doctor has, the Great Medicationist, if expended while not in Resistance, fully increases Gary's Stability to the maximum threshold.

Unique Building: Bullworth Academy
    Replaces the University of Oxford. Receive an extra :c5greatperson: Great Scientist/Great Medicationist (CID) upon constructing this building, however, no free :c5science: Technology will be granted. Contains three slots for a :greatwork: Great Work of Literature, which, if filled, grants :c5greatperson: Great Scientist/Great Doctor GP-Points for each slot filled (and provides a major :c5science: Science boost if the Theming Bonus is gained). Increases the Sanity Resting Rate by 25 Points.

Credits:
    Spoiler :
    Thanks for:
    • JFD: For many of his functions implemented into the custom civilization
      (especially Piety, Sovereignty, and Cities in Development)
    • LeeS: For checking the validation of the Lua Files
    • Sukritact: For the Modular City Info Stack
    • Pazyryk/DarkScythe: For the TableSaverLoader and the TSL Serializer add-on
    • Vice Virtuoso: For the NetSyncTools add-on, codebits, and allowing to check his new Dialog.lua File
    • Typhlomence: For the understanding of writing unique Diplomacy
    • chadm290: For the Golden Age Points Bonus Function which I borrowed from the Alabasta Civ

More soon to come.

EDIT 01.04.2017: Late Update, I know, but now Bullworth is updated to Late Progress

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  4. RoxyRiku94

Planned Civilizations

(All designs are subject to change; feel free to suggest tweaks)

Requires Either: JFD's Mercenaries or Rise to Power

(Planned) Mod Support:

Spoiler :

• JFD's Piety and Sovereignty
    • JFD's Cultural Diversity (TBA)
    • Ethnic Units/R.E.D.
    • Yet (not) Another Earth Map Pack
    • Map Labels
    • Civ IV Traits in Civ V (Aggressive/Mercantile?)
    • Vice Virtuoso's Madoka Magica: Wish of the World

Spoiler :
    (Vanilla Version)
    Unique Ability: Unbounded Race of the Hera
    Bojack may not settle new cities, but may peacefully acquire any :c5citystate: city-states which you could demand tribute from. Mercenary Contracts taken by any civilization provide :c5gold: Gold and :c5culture: Culture per turn (dependent on your current era). Mercenary Contracts are 25% cheaper in maintenance and last 25% longer.

(Rise to Power Version)
    Unique Ability: Unbounded Race of the Hera
    Bojack may not settle new cities. Any acquired city rewards an additional Dignitary. Mercenary Contracts taken by a civilization provides :c5gold: Gold and :c5culture: per turn. Mercenaries earn twice as fast EXP and Mercenary Contracts are 25% cheaper in maintenance and last 25% longer.

Unique Unit 1: Hera Mercenary
    Exclusive Unique Unit for Bojack, only to be acquired by Mercenary Contracts (and by the Volunteer Army Tenet). In addition to the Foreign Territory Bonus the Foreign Legion has, the Hera Mercenary has a Combat Bonus against other Mercenary units.

Unique Unit 2: Hera Merchant/Bujin Dignitary
    (For Mercenaries Vanilla)
    Replacing the Great Merchant, the Hera Merchant may construct a Customs House, or conduct a Trade Mission, granting more Influence and beginning a 'We love the King Day' in all cities.

(For Rise to Power)
    Replacing the Great Dignitary, the Hera Dignitary has the same abilities the Great Dignitary has, but expending the unit for Dignitaries grants an additional Magistrate.

EDIT 27.02.2017: Bullworth moved to "Work in Progress" Section.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  5. RoxyRiku94

Current Mod Progress

Things Completed:

Art
    Spoiler :
    Great Saiyaman Icon, Zenkai Icon, Art for the DBZ Kai Core Files and Map Artwork finished (new one is pending).

Lua
    Spoiler :
    Late Progress:Zenkai Script for Core Files completed.
    Son Gohan's Trait (Government, Zenkai Gain) completed.
    TSL Files Completed.
    Transform Script completed.

Mod Support
    Spoiler :
    Late Progress:
    Events and Decisions almost finished
    Cultural Diversity for Dragon Ball Z Kai - Core Files in early progress
    Piety and Sovereignty finished
    Other Mod Support finished

Main Files
    Spoiler :
    Medium Progress:
    XML-Text Files almost finished
    SQL-Files
    Leader Scene Changer finished

Things to do:

Art
    Spoiler :
    Pretty much everything else (If someone likes to help/contribute, especially with custom unit/improvement models, it will be greatly appreciated!)

Lua
    Spoiler :
    Unique Diplomacy

Mod Support
    Spoiler :
    Banner Images
    Cultural Diversity
    Some Events and Decisions

Main Files
    Spoiler :
    SQL-Files
    Generic/Unique Diplomacy XML-Files

Things Completed:

Art
    Spoiler :
    Everything, except the Unique Unit Model

Lua
    Spoiler :
    Everything completed (but not tested)

Mod Support
    Spoiler :
    Everything completed (but not tested)

Main Files
    Spoiler :
    Everything, except the optional Unique Unit Art Defines (in case of the Custom Unit Model)

Things to do:

Art
    Spoiler :
    Unique Unit Model (optional, if it works, then it's obviously for the better, but it shouldn't restrict the playability)

Lua
    Spoiler :
    Testing

Mod Support
    Spoiler :
    Fixing the CTD when JFD's Cities in Development and Exploraton Continued Expanded are active

Main Files
    Spoiler :
    Testing
    Unique Unit Model Art Defines (optional, if it works, then it's obviously for the better, but it shouldn't restrict the playability)
    German Translation of Text (optional)

Things Completed:

Art
    Spoiler :
    Sanity Icons
    Civ Icon
    World Map
    DOM Screen
    Diplo Screen

Lua
    Spoiler :
    Lua Coding should be completed, I suppose (unless I missed anything)

Mod Support
    Spoiler :
    General Mod Support (everything except VV's Madoka Magica: Wish for the World)
    JFD's Mod Support

Main Files
    Spoiler :
    Some SQL Files finished (except ArtDefines, Music, Dialogue and IconAtlases)
    XML Game-Text and Vanilla Dialogue Completed

Things to do:

Art
    Spoiler :
    (Other Icons, Unique Models)

Lua
    Spoiler :
    Perhaps adding missing stuff and cleanup

Mod Support
    Spoiler :
    General Mod Support (VV's Madoka Magica: Wish for the World)

Main Files
    Spoiler :
    Other SQL Files
    XML Dialogue (Unique/Mod Support)
    German Translation of Text (optional)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  6. RoxyRiku94

Reserved #1, in case I need it

7. RoxyRiku94

Reserved #2, in case I need it

8. RoxyRiku94

Reserved #3, in case I need it

9. ZanmaGaka

ZanmaGaka Chieftain

Your first civ (Saiyan Industries) concept seems quite interesting! Besides, I don't know much about modding other than XMLing. Did you come with the idea by yourself?

10. RoxyRiku94

Actually only parts of the idea, as the part of other cities being puppets originates from BNW's Venice Civilization and the part with sending Gohan to a city comes from Neptune's Planeptune by Vice Virtuoso. The UU and UI however are mostly unique, but since the project's still in early progress, I might tweak the Unique Components though.

11. RoxyRiku94

Icon and Leaderscreen Art's still not finished (as a lack of any suitable images and sprites makes it harder to make them, might need to redraw them by myself) and I've also begun to make unique era-splashscreens for JFD's Cultural Diversity, but I've also begun to finish the rest of the coding.

Here's an example for Events and Decisions for the Saiyan Industries I currently consider:

Spoiler :
    Saiyan Industries Decisions

Develop your "Alter Ego"

Your superhuman power must remain hidden from the public, and so you decide to develop your Alter Ego: The Great Saiyaman! Of course, since Bulma is not here, she cannot help you in this matter and you also have an empire to run. So, you decide to re-use the old transformation watch Bulma gave you before for this purpose. Slacking off to develop your "Alter Ego" for your occasional crime fighting doesn't hurt much, right?

Requirements: Player must be Saiyan Industries (Son-Gohan/SSJ-Gohan), Must have researched Education, Must have a Workshop in the :c5capital: Capital, May only be enacted once per game

Costs: 400 :c5science: Science, 2 Magistrates, 1 Turn of Resistance in the :c5capital: Capital

Rewards: The "Alter Ego"-National Wonder is built in the :c5capital: Capital, which provides 1 Magistrate for each era (think of it as AI Learning)
    However, if JFD's Cities in Development is enabled, it provides 1 Dignitary for each era and reduces Crime from Violence and Theft by 20% instead.
    It also allows 'Improve your "Alter Ego" with newly invented Justice Poses' to be enacted and certain Events only occur with this Decision enacted.

Improve your "Alter Ego" with newly invented Justice Poses

After developing your Alter Ego, you certainly feel better hiding from the public. But as fighting evil villains also belongs to your daily task, you think that it wouldn't hurt to strike new poses. Surely the villains would be probably entertained by your 'perhaps' lack of seriousness, but hey, what gives?

Requirements: Player must be Saiyan Industries (Son-Gohan/SSJ-Gohan), Must have enacted 'Develop your "Alter Ego", May only be enacted from the beginning of the Renaissance Era, May only be enacted once per era

Costs: 1 Magistrate, 15% Energy (Energy is the unique yield for letting Gohan governing a different city, works the same as VV Neptune's Planeptune)

Rewards: Alter Ego yields +3 :c5science:, :c5production:, :c5gold:, :c5culture:, :c5faith: and :tourism:. This increases each time the decision was enacted.

Saiyan Industries Events

Blackmailed!

Just as you have rescued your citizens from any danger (again), you decided to return to your public duties, until, much for your surprise, you saw Videl passing by and noticing your scratch you received as the Great Saiyaman. As she now knows your little secret, she threatens you to reveal it in the next press conference. What will you do against it?

-Persuade her not to reveal your secret, even if it involves bribery.
    Lose :c5gold:Gold and Zenkai, but gain :c5production: Production towards the items currently being produced in the :c5capital: Capital.

-Fine, I gotta admit it to the public by myself.
    Gain Zenkai. "Alter Ego" is dismantled and 'Improve your "Alter Ego" with newly invented Justice Poses' is no longer enactable. The :c5capital: Capital enters Resistance for X Turns, while other cities you own celebrate 'We Love the King Day' for the same time period.

12. ZanmaGaka

ZanmaGaka Chieftain

Gary Smith as the Leader of Bullworth!? Canis Canem Edit was an epic game, man :goodjob:! Who comes next, Derby Harrington from the Preppies :lol:?

13. RoxyRiku94

:lol: Lol, now that you brought it up, that sounds like a funny idea! But I don't know what he should represent. You have any ideas?

14. RoxyRiku94

Now that I just discussed with JFD about my planned function with Gary's Mood, I think it's a good time to share it:

Gary's Mood System

As Gary is an unstable person, you must maintain your stability through a new yield called Mood (not to be confused with WFTW Mood). Mood increases/decreases over time, and it is your charge to ensure that it remains at a healthy rate. As your Mood changes, so too will drop your 'Mood Level', and with it will come new benefits or penalties.

The maximum threshold (if possible) will be 200 points (+50 in the Information Era, +25 with the 'Free Thought' Policy from the Rationalism Tree and +25 with the Bullworth Academy National Wonder), while Gary's default maximum Mood in the beginning of the game is 100 points. Every era passed increases the maximum threshold by 5 points (with the exception being the Modern, Atomic and Information eras, which increase the maximum threshold by 10 points (if Enlightenment Era by Pouakai is active, only the Atomic and Information Era increase the maximum threshold by 10 points.

Mood Levels:

Sophisticated (>170)
    Bonusses:
    +25% more :c5goldenage: Golden Age Points from excess Happiness
    +25% :c5greatperson: Great People Generation in all cities
    *Peacefully annexing a city-state requires 1 less Claim (for Medium and Strong Claims) and 1 less Dignitary to spend (with RTP)
    Gain a 5% :c5science: Science Boost from every civilization you have befriended
    If you were declared war by another major civilization, the major civilization suffers a -10% :c5strength: Combat Penalty in your territory.
    City-States which are at least Friends may gift you Medicationists.
    *Increases Prosperity Value by 50% (with Emigration, most likely not working)
    Increases rewards from specific events and decisions.
    Increases the likelihood of positive events occurring.

Well-versed (110-170)
    Bonusses:
    +10% more :c5goldenage: Golden Age Points from excess Happiness
    +10% :c5greatperson: Great People Generation in all cities
    City-States which are Allies may gift you Medicationists.
    *Increases Prosperity Value by 25% *with Emigration, most likely not working)
    Slightly increases rewards from specific events and decisions.
    Slightly increases the likelihood of positive events occurring.

Stable (75-110)
    Default status

Unsafe (40-75)
    Penalties:
    10% less :c5goldenage: Golden Age Points from excess Happiness
    -10% :c5greatperson: Great People Generation in all cities
    *Decreases Prosperity Value by 25% (with Emigration, most likely not working)
    Slightly decreases rewards from specific events and decisions.
    Slightly increases the likelihood of negative events occurring.
    Increases Crime from Corruption by 50% (with CID)

Stir-Crazy (<40)
    Penalties:
    25% less :c5goldenage: Golden Age Points from excess Happiness
    -25% :c5greatperson: Great People Generation in all cities
    *Decreases Prosperity Value by 50% (with Emigration, most likely not working)
    Decreases rewards from specific events and decisions.
    Increases the likelihood of negative events occurring.
    Increases Crime from Corruption by 100% (with CID)
    One of the cities you own may experience Resistance for 1 turn and produces 1 :c5angry: Unhappiness per :c5citizen: citizen (wears out after Resistance ends).

The Mood System seems highly unbalanced at first, but Gary is a crazy person and so does his Mood shift very often. It heavily promotes spending Medicationists and thus you must take a religion to actually acquire Medicationists.

Every Turn, your Mood will normally decrease by 1. In addition, the following actions affect your Mood:

• Decreases by 1 for every passed era (1 in Classical, 2 in Medieval etc. to 7 in Information Era) (If Enlightment Era is included, it also will count, so, 4 for Enlightment, 5 for Industrial...)
    • *Decreases by 1 for each city not following your State Religion (with Piety)
    • *Decreases by 1 for every excess :c5angry: Unhappiness
    • *Decreases by 2 for each Civilization following your State Religion with whom you are at war (with Piety)
    • Decreases by 2 once you have adopted an Ideology
    • *Increases by 1 for every 10 excess :c5happy: Happiness
    • Increases by 2 for every major civilization you have made a DoF with
    • Increases by X during a :c5goldenage: Golden Age

*Functions I'm currently not sure about (Mostly from Emigration, RTP or Piety/Prestige)

For Gary, Mood may be spent to purchase Dignitaries and Magistrates once per era(with CID/Events and Decisions).

That concluded my thought on Gary's Mood System. Feel free to comment!

In case you don't know who Gary is or you don't know abour the Game

15. RoxyRiku94

My first (failed) attempt at a Map Artwork for the Saiyaman Civilization. Thanks for Sukritact for providing the Map Artworks Tutorial!

Image hidden behind Spoiler:
    Spoiler :

16. RoxyRiku94

Bojack's Space Mercenaries Civilization will soon be added to my queue list. As JFD has confirmed my planned Trait to be working, work on the civ will soon progress.

As always, despite being not many comments here, you're welcome!

17. Boyzilla

Boyzilla Chieftain

Hello RoxyRiku94! I'm Boyzilla, Author of the DBZ Civilization Mods on the Steam Workship! I'm gotten your message concerning my mods and possible future projects. I'll like to state that at the current moment I have no DBZ Civs in progress though I do have plans for one or two more before stopping my modding all together.

I see you have big, big plans, as well as a lot of experience in making Civs. I am up for further discussion.

18. RoxyRiku94

Actually, I don't have that much experience regarding Modding (I know XML and SQL pretty much well, but in Lua I'm still a newbie :rolleyes:). But it's true, I do have big plans for my current Mods.

The first Civ, the Saiyan Industries Civilization (lead by Son Gohan), is more or less a hybrid between Vice Virtuoso's Neptune-Planeptune https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=533734169 and BNW's Venice (But I think E&D will separate him from these civs enough). I'm still unsure about some functions and Ideas (pretty much Lua, since many functions are still considered unsupported), so if you have Ideas or suggestions, you can throw them in :D!

PS: Do you probably have an idea for Image Sprites with Expressions for Son Gohan? I plan to make him compatible with Vice Virtuoso's Dynamic Leader Scenes, but haven't found any images which might work yet. And it's too bad that you may consider stopping mods altogether, though...

19. ZanmaGaka

ZanmaGaka Chieftain

I've looked on your Ideas thread before, but regarding Teddie's function to collect Gems and Stones... what are Magatsu Xandrites? (I know what Magatsu is, but Xandrites? Haven't played Persona 4 Golden enough to know about the Gems and Stones yet :crazyeye: )

20. RoxyRiku94

In P4G, these Shadows drop them. They replace the Chest Key in P4 Vanilla and are used to get those +50% EXP weapons you get from the Shiroku Pub.

For the Mod however, I plan to give Teddie Sidequests which then provide the Magatsu Xandrite and other Gems and Stones (shouldn't be a problem, as they would be defined as Strategic Resources and aren't used for anything else than Teddie's bonuses). And every Shiroku Store you build would give you an extra Magatsu Xandrite. But as Teddie's Transformation is pretty expensive to maintain, you should trade them away for free money or Luxuries (if not using CP), as the "Artificial Unintelligence :crazyeye:" can't use them anyway :p.