[WIP] South East Asian Civilisations Project

Well, it was going to be "Ladies Trung Trac and Trung Nhi", but I can get behind Krazjen's ideas here.

For Liberty, what about The Parliamentary Trung Sisters of Vietnam

It will be "Trung" and not Truong. You also can't alter the leader names at any time, so splitting the names so that they are "Trung Trac and Trung Nhi" will be necessary. I do like adding in the "Legendary" embellishment.

The end list is this:

Ladies Trung Trac and Trung Nhi
Consuls Trung Trac and Trung Nhi
The Legendary Trung Trac and Trung Nhi
Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Pious
Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Enlightened
Mistresses Trung Trac and Trung Nhi
Doges Trung Trac and Trung Nhi
Captains Trung Trac and Trung Nhi
Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Wise
Co-Presidents Trung Trac and Trung Nhi
Chairwomen Trung Trac and Trung Nhi
Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Terrible

Bolded is the what need changing.

Ladies Trung Trac and Trung Nhi sounds IMHO really stupid, like luxurious prostitutes :lol: or at least 'nice daughters of noble person' :p

Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Queens of Vietnam
Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Majestic of Vietnam

Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Representants of Vietnam

Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Worshipful of Vietnam

Aestethics - Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Magnificent of Vietnam

Commerce - Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Affluent of Vietnam

Rationalism - Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Sagacious of Vietnam

Exploration - Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Captains of Vietnam
Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Courageous of Vietnam

Order - Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Revolutionaries of Vietnam* :D

Freedom - Trung Trac and Trung Nhi the Ministers of Vietnam** :confused:

*- communism is such f%%ked ideology that rulers of red countries had much more ridiculous titles :D
** - yeah, this is a problem - democracy doesn't like Awesome Titles :( and Presidents sounds stupid. I cannot find anything more fitting than Ministers. Eventually: Prime Ministers.

TPangolin, what are your current preferences for Vietnamese Music? :)

Ladies Trung Trac and Trung Nhi sounds IMHO really stupid, like luxurious prostitutes

:eek2:

No music preferences as of now, I'll start searching now. I'd like to shoehorn in some anachronistic Vietnam War elements too. So I'll start looking at nice soundtracks from Platoon, Apocalypse Now etc.

Two Female Leaders and an actual incentive to go Honor?! ......Introducing:

Empire of Vietnam - Trung Sisters
by TPangolin, Senshidenshi, Krajzen
Special Thanks to PrimoXanthous, Scapegrace, LastSword, JFD, Viregel, Sukritact

In this you mod you'll play as the mighty Trung Sisters, heroines of Vietnam. Although ultimately you fell to the army of the Han invaders, though it took an army of one hundred thousand men to slay two women.

Vietnam
The Ascending Dragon - Defensive structures within a city increases the spawn rate of :c5greatpeople: Great Writers, Artists and Musicians. Receive +5% :c5culture: Culture and +5% :c5food: Food in each city for each Social Policy adopted in the Honor Tree.

Viet Cong - Gains Invisibility and Double Movement in Forests and Jungles, unlike the Infantry it replaces. However, it also has a combat penalty in open terrain.

Water Puppet Theater - Has one slot for a Great Work of Writing. More expensive than the Amphitheater that it replaces, as well as providing an additional point of :c5culture: Culture - Great Works contained within a city Water Puppet Theater increases a city's Defensive Strength by :c5strength: 5.

Download!

Also here are some screenshots:

Spoiler :

Aww yeah! Now I just need to work out the wording and formatting for the official thread...

I did the Trung sisters as two unit models for TPangolin, in return for his icons in Warhammer. I have a question: if the sisters are going to be the leaders, why did he want the units? Seemed a little odd to me. :confused:

I did the Trung sisters as two unit models for TPangolin, in return for his icons in Warhammer. I have a question: if the sisters are going to be the leaders, why did he want the units? Seemed a little odd to me. :confused:

Great General replacements. Because Aesthetics.

Top Bottom