Wisdom and Stupidity of Orient.

das

Regeneration In Process
:king: The Japanese humor story is coming along! :king:

Wisdom and Stupidity of Orient.
The Legend of Japan.

Before I start this new game, some info. Masterman’s Correct Starting locations. I added some more Japanese historical leaders, and added a new government form – Militarism.

Prologue:
This is the World. And the Orient is in it. In the whole world, there are 16 human beings that live-forever, unless if they are Killen by Other Mortal. Also, there is a man called Shotoku. I am that man. A man cursed or blessed with immortality of the rulers. He was born to serve Japan through all of its history. If Japan fails during the Test of Time, then he will not be immortal anymore, and will have really bad luck. To live on, he MUST SERVE JAPAN! I will SERVE JAPAN – my native land! On other hand, I could just scrap everything up as usually…

Part I - The Birth of Sun.

“Lord Tokugawa” – I sayed on that day in year 4,000 BC (Before Chinese Cookie (that really should be BCC)) – “The situation is as following – we are The Japanese, I am Shotoku, you are Tokugawa, our permanent leader…”
“I know!” – he answered. – “Tell me something new!”
“Okay!” – I said – “We’ve found a suitable place for city of Tokyogawa!”
“Name it just Tokyo, okay?” – he requested.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Anyway, on 4000 BC, we’ve built the city of Tokyo as our capital. We built it on Island of Ribbon.

And the Japan started building up itself. Not far from Tokyo, the famous Japanese incenses were produced. This should be utilized as a luxury resource, Tokugawa shouted at his Domestic and Trade Advisors.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

And the History of Japan has started this way… And the development of Japan continued…

On 2800 BC, the second city of Japan was built to the south, in Uzbek Lands – the City of Nagasaki.

As I am military advisor, I will wait until some military events occur, okay?

On 775 BC, Tokugawa established contact with barbarians called Russians.

As 530 BC begins, the news has come of people named Tartars living in North of Japan.

The Tartars kept fellow Japanese in fear of an invasion.

But I led my men to battle at Gifu, and we won!

On 250 BC, Tartars have striked again – we could not defend our poor workers, but we were able to avenge them!

During 20 years of battle (well we have a long history, and LONG BATTLES), we’ve managed to kill a lot of Tartars. I led our brave archers personally! We’ve even got our first Military Elite Unit among those archers!

This was the battle at Echigo.

But more and more Tartars were approaching the Great City of Tokyo…

They sacked it, and killed our fellow workers…

But we will avenge this horrible event!

On 70 BC, I’ve been sent to lead an expedition to Land of Tartars.

Well, people who made the VIEWS amount of this topic go to 8 from 0, what do you think?

More?:D

As soon as I conquer China!

So did you enjoyed the begining of the story?

Sorry, I posted it twice, and one time without a screenshot, but well... You know...

II – The Sunrise.

On 1 BC, the Great Lord Tokugawa has eaten two much Chinese Fortune Cookies, and made three most important solutions for our country:

1) Chinese Cookies are not that bad!
2) China must be conquered!
3) New Era shall start NOW! And it would be named AD – After Those Delicious Cookies.

On 10 AD, the building of Japanese Fleet has started!

We will push the Tartars back into Hokkaido, and there, we shall have to commit genocide!

We must, in order to show that everyone who will resist Japan in it’s own land will be punished with Genocide – the Death Punishment for entire people.

We quickly managed to liberate Northern Japan, and now, we will invade Hokkaido itself…

On 70 AD, the History of Japan – and of the whole world – will be changed forever, as 6 Battalions of Archers were sent to China, with unknown orders…

110 AD, the war between China and Japan begun!

On 130 AD, we’ve taken the city of Canton (to Northeast of Beijing).

The Spearmen quickly fortified the city.

The target of this war was, for Japan to end the Era of Isolation, and also gain the giant-size Chinese Resource Base. The Conquest of China was crucial for the rise of Japan!

We will do anything to take it! We’ve sent almost all the army we’ve been collecting since the forming of Japanese Warrior Code!

And so, I will lead our army to take Beijing after the Hokkaido is free!

I was successful in destroying Tartars!

The assault on Beijing has started without me on 130 AD.

This happened after 3 days after the fall of Tartars!

Chinese cavalry attempt to smash our forces failed.

On 150 AD, the impossible happened.

I’ve arrived to Beijing, and after 10 minutes, it was ours!

Chinese Horsemen were defeated everywhere. Some of them were pushed into Mongolia, some were captured…

Meanwhile, our isolation was already ending. We established contact with Persians.

The Chinese did recaptured Beijing in the same year, but not for long…

On 170 AD, the Beijing was ours once again! And also we’ve brought more archers to protect it, while the reinforcements from Japan were only awaiting our Galleys.

One of the spearmen have recruited Tibetan Spearmen to service, and started heroical defense of Lile Mountain against superior Chinese forces. Meanwhile, the Japanese Imperial Palace was under construction in Tokyo…

On 210 AD, Tibetan Spearmen fell… A moment of noise for them.

In 230 AD, I was commanding the Japanese Army Group Tibet. Our target was to take Tsingtao and Xinjian.

Commander Japanese Army Group China was Repetagu Irimoto. He was a good leader… A father – no, a godfather – no, a Godfather Fairy Shogun.

On 250 AD, I’ve taken Xinjian between Tibet and Gobi Desert and Tsingtao in Tibet.

On 260 AD, naval battle at Between Fish Tile has occurred, and all the Chinese fleet was sunken, and two more Archer regiments landed near Great South Chinese city of Chengde.

On 270 AD, Western Chinese city of Chinan and Chinese city - in north from Korea - Tatung - both fell To Our Magnificent - tm – armies.

In South, assault at Chengde (southeast of China proper) has failed, but during a large and costly Archer Assault at Shanghai (in middle of China proper), this city fell.

On 280, we found out that Mao Tse Tung – the Chinese leader – run away to Nanking. But our Archers at Chengde were killed one after another, and we needed to send in our reserves from Japan!

But on 290 AD, when the reserves already were arriving, I personally led the Archers to take Chengde – wait a minute, we are losing, thus I am not leading this attack – wait, we won and took the city, so I lead the attack! And also, I was recognized a Great Leader in this battle! Yes! Japan has its first Great Military Leader – Shotoku!

And then, Repetagu Irimoto gas took Nanking!

And then, it was decided that we must from now on advance to borders of mysterious land of India, and then make peace with China.

On 310 AD, we discovered another mysterious people – Babylonians. They were different from us and Chinese – they were whiter, and the city of Lagash in which we met had different and weird architecture.

They also knew a lot of weird things, and they gave us the knowledges that amaze my stupid and good for nothing ruler… I meant that brilliant genius – the smartest man in the world!

On 320 AD, Chinese capital of Tibet, Anyang, fell to our brilliant forces! But they retook it on the same year!

In 330 AD, our great forces took Mao’s hideout in Tietsin!

In south of China, there is Indian city of Bengal – on island of Hanoi. The archiculture of theirs was just like ours.

Meanwhile, Chengde rebelled, and we had to send some forces to retake it.

After 10 years, I’ve taken Kaifeng personally.

On 350 AD, we’ve taken Chengde once again, and crashed the angry Chinese mob.

Indian leader was Gandhi – he was also immortal.

On 380 AD, after we’ve taken Anyang, he congratulated our great leader, by saying: “Man, that certainly does hurts for Chinamen!”

Finally, we’ve decided to negotiate with Mao, who was kissing Tokugawa’s feet, and pleading for mercy. We agreed not only to spare him, but also even to let him to get away with all the cities we weren’t controlling yet.

He gave us all the technologies that they knew but we didn’t, and introduced us to a lot of other nations they’ve found.

The Age of Isolation is over!

/\ Japanese Empire Minus Shantung /\

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
:ninja: DO YOU LIKE IT? :ninja:
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Thanks to everyone who already replied.

Feel free to ask questions, and make your wise advices, Friends of Great Tok-Tok-Ugawa!

Man,

That was funny, good job. I'll leave everyone with a quote from the excellent story:
"I personally led the Archers to take Chengde – wait a minute, we are losing, thus I am not leading this attack – wait, we won and took the city, so I lead the attack! "

Vampire

Note, I will not continue until there will be 10 more replies!

I know, but even this audience doesn't show enough response...

Oh well, the next part is ready and I will post it after 10 years...

No, maybe I will post it after 10 seconds - it won't hurt to me!

Part III – The Japanese Eagle.

After we won, Tokugawa got the thing he fought for – he got a lifetime (and that’s a lot of time for that dope) supply of Chinese Cookies, while I become itshe… Oh, damn it, how to spell it? Vace? No, no! Vice! Vice shogun!
We started reorganizing the country, and decided to colonize northern Japan.

On 390 AD, we’ve entered Middle Ages, known as Middle Ages, because that they were between… Say, wait a minute we didn’t know about the Modern Ages back then! So we will name this period Middle Ages just for fun of it!

On the same year, we started building our new Palace, the Forbidden Palace, also known as Continental palace in Chinese city of Shanghai.

After ten more precious years, I’ve created First Imperial Japanese Army!

In the year 410 of Our Lord’s Chinese Cookies, we’ve sent an expedition to discover faster way to India… What am I talking about? India is on our borders! Okay then, we’re just going to see the sacred Grandpa of Lord Tokugawa. No, wait, he already died. Oh anyway, we’re sailing eastwards, and I don’t see any reason for doing so…

Then we’ve heard about something stupid. Some people named Aztecs were destroyed. Who cares did they existed in the world?

Where is my script?! Oh, here it is…

Khem, khem, ahem!

Silence!

Shut up!

Anyway, we’ve built the Sishi… No, it’s Esishi! We’ve built Esishi in 440 AD, in Northern Ribbon, just to south from Hokkaido.

In order to stop the resistance in forests and grasslands of China, we started building more and more temples that will help us to make them understand, that we are cultural, and that we will accept them as equal to us. Even as they are far from being even a little equal to us.

On 490 AD. We’ve invented new form of government – Monarchy. Something about a monarch ruling the rest of the people in his glorious empire or something like that… We’ve ordered our people to start a new revolution all over the Japan and establish monarchy with our leader Toki-Toki as the Monarch of our country.

On 500 AD, we’ve established that new form of sucking the money out of people – Monarchy, after a bloody revolution.

Now that was fun! What’s next?

On 520, the Chinese gave us some info on Americans to the east from us and west from Europe. So we will talk to those little large Americans! And they’ve told us of Iroquois, and gave us some of their cunning tech advances.

And then, we went around the Old World (why do we call it old? It’s uncultural to call something old!), and gained some new knowledge.

On 600 AD, we started moving to colonize Korea, since the Greeks also wanted to do so, and more Iron would never hurt our little great Empire…

We blockaded the Persian-made roads to borders of Korea, forcing our enemies to use the longer way – plus the Persians put the worker on their way. The Korea is going to be ours! And it is legally ours, by Tojo’s tradition – not to mention that I must have this little country!

On 630 AD, we’ve built the city of Tegu, and gained the control over much of Korea.

In the year 670 AD, we’ve gained a mysterious knowledge of Cunning Powder, also known as Cunpowder. Some people still call it Gunpowder, however.

In the year 690, our growing cultural influence scared off some Taiwanese barbarians. Now what is so scary in a border jumping into your Island?

The year was 790 after Lord’s Cookies. And we’ve built our city in Hokkaido, as the final step of revenge against Tartars – the city of Hokitoga.

In the year 840, Persian city in Siberia, Ghulaman rebelled and joined the Japanese Empire. We renamed it Gxulanti. We are lucky, aren’t we?

In Year 990 AD, we decided to start creating Japanese Colonial Army, in order to colonize the Pacific and defeats the local hordes of barbarians. The code name of this force is “Samurai” (stupid name, isn’t it?).

Yes, we started planning to compete with rising Indian Empire for the Pacific Ocean, and that would be the greatest challenge I ever had since saving the little kitten that stuck on the tree in year 870 AD.

To stop the Indian evil, maniacal, and even… even… Not very nice plans, we’ve also started preparing settler regiment in Beijing.

Thus, when we will have enough Samurai Regiments, we will start our great Pacific Campaign!

Part IV – The Move on Pacific - Prelude!

But the Forbidden Palace (I don’t know what’s forbidden in that…) was underway in Shanghai, not to mention being under construction!

In that year, the year, one thousands and ten years…

Anyway, in year 1010 of Our Lord’s Godamned Donuts (read Chinese Cookies), we’ve hired a guy named Magellan (strange name of Japanese) to discover Magellan’s Strait somewhere. We were discussing his plans at Tokyo. Finally, it was decided to find two Straits of Magellan – in Imperial Swimming Pool and between South Poland (or was it Pole?) and South America (from name of Amerigo Vispocci, who still had to be born after almost 500 Years, but we named it after him anyway).

Meanwhile, we had our first Colonial Settler Regiment (CSR) prepared in Beijing. While the “Samurai” (a.k.a. JCA – Japanese Colonial Army) was still not prepared.

The Pacific HQ were in Tientsin – that means, that our CSR and Samurai Regiments will be loaded on Galleys (and the new kinds of ships we invented too), and then will sail to the current theatre of those funny things, now how it was again… Yes! Operations!

We will assemble fleet of two Galleys in Tientsin, starting the construction of Japanese Pacific Colonial Fleet (JPCF). By 1080, we also started Caravel-building project in Tientsin.

By 1110 AD, the first regiments of JCA are formed in Tatung, Province Korea.

Meanwhile, the Indians already captured some territories in Pacific, mainly Malay and Northern Sumatra.

This meant that we had to prepare Tokugawa’s birthday cake even faster, and perhaps enter the Race for Pacific earlier, but that one isn’t important…

More and more “Samurai” regiments were arriving to Tientsin, and we were preparing for the start of Race for Pacific between Japan and TSLN, NHIWA? OY! I! (That Stupid Little Nation, Now How It Was Again? Oh Yes! India!).

On 1170, we’ve discovered some silly laws, in combination known as Physics… Who needs Physics, anyway?

In the year 1190, Continental Capital was built in Shanghai – finally!

By 1220, we started recruiting new CSR for our Grand Plan.

On 1250, the Japanese Military Tradition was formed by your not so own.

By 1255 (now I know that time is slowing down!), we have built the third Samurai Regiment, and now we only had to move it to Tientsin, and then, we could start the race for Pacific!

The race begined on 1255!

Now, when I posted an update, noone follows the story! Sorry, I will have to wait until more replies!

Sorry, but I need to some response! And I wanted to post the story of conquest of Taiwna today, but I will delay it, until there will be ANY reply.

Top Bottom