Wish there was more of a variety of governors

Chekko

Warlord
I think Pingala should be split into a Culture governor and a Science governor instead of kind of awkwardly be both. Every governor specializes in something so I think it would be better to be able to specialize one town in science and another with culture.

I also think there should be more governors so big empires can occupy their cities with governors. And to balance the loyalty pressure there should be some sort of penalty for governors if too many governors affect the same cities.

Would also be nice if governors had some sort of autopilot mode, where an AI is in control of that city and specializes in what the governor specializes in.

Victor is a bit strange. If there is a defensive governor, where is the offensive one?

I think Pingala should be split into a Culture governor and a Science governor instead of kind of awkwardly be both. Every governor specializes in something so I think it would be better to be able to specialize one town in science and another with culture.
I honestly like the idea of combining science and culture into one governor personally.

I don't know how many more they would add but I could possibly see these:
Environmentalist- Probably should have come with GS but it also seems like Reyna acquired some abilities that would have gone to an environmentalist governor. I thing Forestry Management and Renewable Subsidizer could move from Reyna to an environmentalist though and bring back Tax Collector.

Entertainer- If we can't have Great Entertainers as a type of GP, a governor that specializes in amenities and loyalty would be nice. This could also be a governor that gets some culture bonus as well.

Top Bottom