Wishlist

Newbunkle

Muppet
Just a few thoughts on what would make the game more fun (to me ;) ):

Screenshot Hotkey:

Alt-Tab'ing isn't suitable for everyone. :)

Improved Shipyard:

Instead of carrying over all ship designs to new games (forcing you to keep clearing out your shipyard), you should be able to save designs as templates, and then import them in new games when you choose to. Import mode could be Hull Only, or All Modules. An external Ship Designer would be great fun too, so that you can experiment with different hull shapes and designs from Windows.

Space Monsters:

Perhaps each monster could guard treasure, a bit like an anomaly, but instead of surveying it you have to destroy it.

Nephrite said:
Improved Shipyard:

Instead of carrying over all ship designs to new games (forcing you to keep clearing out your shipyard), you should be able to save designs as templates, and then import them in new games when you choose to. Import mode could be Hull Only, or All Modules. An external Ship Designer would be great fun too, so that you can experiment with different hull shapes and designs from Windows.

I was thinking something like that too.

Space Monsters:

Perhaps each monster could guard treasure, a bit like an anomaly, but instead of surveying it you have to destroy it.

That would be pretty cool even if you had to have a survey ship come to pick up the treasure. Also if that treasure was different than normal anomalys' reward too.

To be able to bring older, obsolete ships back to a planet for an upgrade to a newer design by using the planets production instead of having to pay cash.

I often find myself poor (or very, very poor!) and unable to afford the basics, let alone any fancy upgrades for the fleet. At the same time I have good productive planets sometimes making more ships than I really need. Why not be able to use the manufacturing points to give your ships your current technology?

Quite often I'll buy a shipyard as my first build on a new planet and put some other stuff (factories, farms, etc.) in the build queue. Then I'll try to build a ship. Nope, instead of letting me click on Defender or whatever other ship I want, the game takes me to another planet just colonized or even to the next turn. So I have to go to View Planet/Ship, look for the planet(s) with "Shipyard=Nothing" and do the shipbuild from there. It's annoying.

YNCS said:
So I have to go to View Planet/Ship, look for the planet(s) with "Shipyard=Nothing" and do the shipbuild from there. It's annoying.
I actually prefer to use the Colonies tab from the Civilization Managers screen for managing my shipyards.

Top Bottom