1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Witcher hero units

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unit Graphics' started by Zerver, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Zerver

Zerver CIV4 Unit-Maker

Hello there!

NOT really working on a Witcher mod of some kind, however if anyone is eager to start and finish such idea - I welcome his (her) initiative.

What I were actually working on, was a fantasy mod which includes RPG features (not quiet alike the adventure mode of the FfH 2), with quests and beast/treasure hunting.

So whilst playing Witcher series, I was inspired to include these two characters into a game, and release them as a heartless spoiler for an (upcoming?) mod.

Although this part of CIVfanatics doesn't look as alive as it was few a years before, I hope someone will have fun and even find a use for these units.

Feel free to use them in any CIV 4/5 mod with non-commercial purposes.
    If anyone wishes some other Witcher characters to be released as units, just contact me, however I can't promise.

UNFORTUNATLY I do not possess any voice/selection files for these characters.

Animations:
    Geralt may use vanilla swordsman, aztec jaguar or charlemagne heavy swordsman animations.
    Ciri should use animations included in a ZIP file.

A few screenshots:

Spoiler :

Downloads:
    Geralt

Ciri

2. Bagdemagus

Bagdemagus Warlord

Awesome work! Which animation would you recommend? The jaguar has some nifty moves....