WoC List of Modules

TAfirehawk

WoC Team Manager
This will be the "official" list of APPROVED modules that follow the WoC Standard.

WoC Core

AutoAI - CTRL-SHFT-X to turn over control to AI for X number of turns ***Not Modular, always available***
36 Civ limit ***Not Modular, always available***

Modules

Blue Marble Terrain-Background ***WoC Background override***
Dale's Ranged Bombard - True ranged bombard added to many units
Extended City Radius - Fully flexible configuration of any city radius setting
Ice Breaker - Workboat gains ability to Break Ice
Inquisition - Remove religion from cities
Mission Pillage Route - Adds ability to pillage just the road/railroad instead of the improvement
Unit Statistics - Tons of info on units
Willowmound's Actual Quotes - Many new Intro Quotes for leaders
Albania Civ - 2 leaders, 1 UB, 4 UU's
Austria Civ - 2 leaders, 1 UB, 1 UU
Brazil Civ - 1 leader, 1 UB, 2 UU's
Canada Civ - 5 leaders, 1 UB, 2 UU's
Pirates Civ - 1 leader, 1 UB, 3 UU's
Tibet Civ - 1 leader, 1 UB, 1 UU
Ukraine Civ - 1 leader, 1 UB, 1 UU
New Resources - 29 added
Dark Blue UI - Customized font and color ingame
World Wonders - 16 added
National Wonders - 1 added
New Units - 19 added
New Civics - 1 civic added to each category
New Buildings - 11 added

This will be the list of IN PROGRESS modules that will follow the WoC Standard.

This is the WISH LIST for modders to convert into the WoC Standard.

Updated list.....with items available on latest version of the SVN.

I love the decision to include Albania in. Thanks :D

I got to this sub-forum from the old CCCP; does this mean that is dead?

I love the decision to include Albania in. Thanks :D

I got to this sub-forum from the old CCCP; does this mean that is dead?

CCCP is for Warlords...this is "basically" the CCCP for BtS...kinda ;)

Are you able to include Austria civ with only 1 leader?

The flexibility added with the WoC allows you to easily remove a leader....thus taking Austria down to 1 leaderhead if you wish.

Right now it requires you to manually move folders, but in V2.00 we will have a GUI program that runs before Civ loads to select things.

The revolution modpack would make a welcome addition here.

The revolution modpack would make a welcome addition here.

And the Revolution Modpack creator is more than welcome to come here and convert it to the WoC Standard.....I would be glad to help any and all modders learn the Standard.

This modular stuff is really confusing me to no end. In theory it all looks cool, I can pick and choose extra civs that I want to play with instead of someone handing me a pack with civs I may not want bundled in with the ones I do want. However, this modularity breaks down on almost all of these modules because of Audio XML. For example;

Nazi Germany by DWOLF is very cool, it has the files:

Nazi Germany\Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations\Nazi Germany

If it were just that, it'd be perfect. But then Audio XML comes in....

Nazi Germany\Assets\XML\Audio

This folder then contains several files that are common with OTHER "Modular" civs that would require merging that I do not know how to do. Another Civ I would want is Mexico, it looks great, having the Custom Civilization folder which means no files would anger each other. But Mexico has the Audio XML files, meaning it won't work properly and ends up crashing my game.

Am I missing something or are these civs not really "Modular"?

One of the limitations with Modular XML is that not all files are modular. Those audio files are some of them. In order to get the new sounds those people have implemented, you need to merge the files.
With the WoC, these files will come fully merged in the core, so you won't have to worry about them.

So you know, Nazi Germany is already available in WoC Standard, and I might just do Mexico...

So may I ask , which modules are now just in 1.2 and are ACTIVE

Playing that version, seems some are turned off ? Resources are missing ... all that production make no sense, no storage of goods and no production lines ...
maybe it is the problem, taht I use that WORLD MAP Scenario ?

Thank you

I would like to know how to turn off some things that are now auto installed. But looking under the modules folder, inside of the XMLfile, you have things that do not make sense..like AC_DC. I have no idea of what mod this is? Also there is something about the asking if you would like to talk about the spy you just cought that seems to create a error, that only shows up if you min the game, I would like to turn this off so the error does not happen...but I do not know how.

Top Bottom