WoC Lite Rapture

johny smith

Deity
I am going through the process of making the dll smaller for Rapture. I will bring in some more changes when I get the chance. Real Life always seems to stick it to you at the worst possible times. So anyway if there is any interest from anyone to work on this I always need XML help and Art for sure. Python and SDK even could help if interested.

Here is the link for the WoC Lite Rapture download.
http://wocrapture.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wocrapture/WoC Lite Rapture.tar.gz?view=tar

I will be updating this again. I had plan quite a few tech changes to the base of the mod. This first file is just a stripped down version of the WoC stuff without a remake of the base of the mod just religions functioning.

Well if any suggestions or comments just let me know.

I began adding some generic cult shrines for the moment. I will work on the finishing the rest as generic first. Then of course will need to change the art out. I got in the shrine alphabetical to the Egyptians in this. So anyway 18 or so cult shrines with generic art at moment.

Another update. Changed some schism times and updated the schism mission text. New religion screen included.

Cool thanks.:)

I just made a lot of buildings with the same NIF to be changed in the future.

Thanks a lot. I know you can really make some really damn unique good art.

This is exactly what is needed. Now we can get some very unique stuff.:)

If I get some time away from the SDK I can work on units more. And will add temples.

I have a confirmed bug now in the file for Vista users. When building your first city you will get a CTD because of the religion founding. I finally got 2 vista users to try this and verify it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Well some text has been updated now. And now added 12 new shamans all made by me not from somewhere else.

More stuff now as well. Does not seem anyone cares either way. 6 more shamans anyway.

Good that someone is looking. Just updated the SVN to 3.19. You can redownload on the link above and will work. I also included the SDK and dll for 3.17. So either will work.

Added some andean shamans. more text, and some fixes on corrupt dds files for some reason for some buildings.

Another small update on the dll. Found the bug 120 turns or so in game that caused a CTD. Some more text fixes of things that were not displaying. I am going to try now and complete the shamans.

There has been a lot of text updates. Finally got text for a lot of other languages, shrines will see a lot work shortly as well.

3.19 dll updated. I had commented out some code needed for inquisitions and manual schisms. Anyway it is in the main file now as well. If you already downloaded the mod you can use this dll instead.

I've downloaded the version today, but it seems, that something's corrupted (or just not done).

Shall there be that much pink buttons?
Some of the source-buttons don't have the .dds ending, instead just .dd, so i don't know, if that shows, that's still a WIP, or that maybe the archive was corrupted.

It must of got corrupted. Don't know how for sure.

It is a SVN you are downloading so if you have a SVN client you can use the address to download it through a SVN client as well.

I might need to make an archive of the file or an installer. Just constantly adding things at the same time. So sorry about the errors.

Here is the sourceforge page.

http://wocrapture.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wocrapture/WoC Lite Rapture/

The link at the bottom of the list. "Download GNU tarball" is what I have at the top for the download link. Sorry again.

No problem, i just wanted to let you know.

I don't have tortoise or something similar installed, i'll try it again without it.
There's also maybe a chance, that my HDD has a error, i have some problems with it, and that's no problem with the files itself.

Double post, but so you'll better see it.

I can't load it atm, but the archive seems to be okay now, every file has the right extension, everything's where it has to be.

I wonder, if WinRar (this time) or Winzip (last time) can lead to a different result.

Top Bottom