Women and cars

Dang, there's one i'm trying to find too.... its like some huge massive car crash with like 70 cars all piled on each other on the freeway, horrible stuff, and the caption says something like:

"Today in Chicago, the city's first all women parking lot was opened." :lol:

This was posted in the funny pics thread. :D

Attachments

• woman4.jpg
    woman4.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 232
The one I'll dig up is about women and parking... Hilarious... I'll post it soon, forgot it again. I'll write it on my face and I'll write on my hand to look in the mirror.

Ideally for when women go car shopping! It's a stereotype thingy, but when you come across it, it's lovely.
What kind of car did you buy?
Uhm, a green one....................................
.................................. a Toyota.

rest they dont know...

IMO the commercial is not sexist since in general men do drive cars better than women do.

Read carefully though, is say IN GENERAL, there are exceptions of course...

Originally posted by the mormegil
It's a good job most of CFC is male or you'd be getting flamed.

No, I wouldn't, for
a) flaming is not allowed
b) I'm a nice guy ;)

I always tell these jokes and I never get girls pissed over it. A little uncomfortable occasionally tho :D

Before I left for Australia, for an internship, one guy was saying that he'd find it hard to leave his girlfriend behind. Note: there were a lot of girls listening to our conversation...
I was like: "Well, you could take her along. You're doing an internship, it's for your fututre and she can practice for her future too. Cleaning up the appartment, doing laundry and stuff like that..."

Even I thought I pushed it with that one, but most of the girls even thought is was funny. Maybe it helps that they know I'm not serious about it...

edit: again, I'm not serious, ok? So don't get :mad: at little old :D now

Originally posted by Lopex
IMO the commercial is not sexist since in general men do drive cars better than women do.

Read carefully though, is say IN GENERAL, there are exceptions of course...
It suggests that women can't handle tools and drives like they handles the tools they can't handle. If that is not sexist, then what is sexism to you?

Originally posted by Karl Lenin

It suggests that women can't handle tools and drives like they handles the tools they can't handle. If that is not sexist, then what is sexism to you?

To me sexism is more of making fun of someone because there "sex" makes it harder to do something. IE: The one picture in funny pictures that shows the women trying to get under the car, but can't because her (not going to say it) are to big.

So sexism to you has to include either a penis or a couple of breasts in a physical way?

What do you call the behaviour to saying women can't drive cars, be leaders or do anything that requires muscles and should instead stay home and take care of the children then?

Wow, Karl Lenin, maybe you are a bit too serious to be browsing the HUMOR section of this forum....

Top Bottom