1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Women and children first achievement?

Discussion in 'Starships' started by shmily_dana, Aug 31, 2015.

1. shmily_dana

shmily_dana Chieftain

Is this achievement a rare mission? Does it require a specific set-up? (map size, difficulty, etc)

It looks like a lot of people have it on the global statistics, but I've never even had the opportunity to do it.

Women and children first

Win a mission by bringing the colony ship to a warp portal

2. SupremacyKing2

SupremacyKing2 Warlord

Is that the New Jerusalem mission? If so, that is a special mission that is only available when you sync starships with BE (log in to my2K in both the BE and Starships menu screens) and complete the "found outpost" quest in Beyond Earth.

3. shmily_dana

shmily_dana Chieftain

I finally got it. And then it spawned in the next several games. Maybe it was never on my side of the map before. Now I have to get the two achievements by losing the game (trade a tech, defend your home planet).