[R&F] Wonder movie - Kilwa Kisiwani

Fridays are now for wonder movies and natural wonders then.

I'm not sure about Natural Wonders being revealed on Friday. Would they show a video of a unit discovering them?

Well, the case of the mysterious wonder has been solved. It is an interesting choice to wonder, I think the inclusion of this wonder greatly increases the chances of Kilwa Sultanate being included in the game.

The Swahili are possible. Despite the lack of information on their greatest rulers' reigns. No possible female leaders for them though.
I hope they aren't the only African Civ in this expansion, if they are in. I'm still waiting for Mali, and Ethiopia.

The Swahili are possible. Despite the lack of information on their greatest rulers' reigns. No possible female leaders for them though.
I hope they aren't the only African Civ in this expansion, if they are in. I'm still waiting for Mali, and Ethiopia.

I think this wonder seriously reduces the odds for those two Civs because they should have their own wonders strongly associated with them. The Great Mosque of Djenne and Lalibela come to mind.

The wonder itself is amazing, and the reveal was worth the wait since we literally covered North Africa, Eastern Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia in order to find the source of this former mystery wonder.
This looks great, now I just cant wait for the Chateau Frontenac wonder movie!

Maybe they're getting ready us for a Swahili first look on Tuesday.

I think this wonder seriously reduces the odds for those two Civs because they should have their own wonders strongly associated with them. The Great Mosque of Djenne and Lalibela come to mind.

And the Church of St. George of Lalibela should be included, not only because it is an Ethiopian wonder, but because it is a very unique and interesting structure.

Well, I guess we’d ruled out pretty much everything else.

Also, there is no rule that says the wonders they add have to be associated with a civilisation... we could be seeing Kilwa but we quite easily could not as well.

That's very true. Not every Civilization in Civ6 will get a wonder. And not every Civilization represented by a Wonder in-game will appear.

Top Bottom