1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder movies and technology quotes have disappeared...

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Technical Support' started by Beginner, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Beginner

Beginner Chieftain

Technology quotes and wonder movies have disappeared all of sudden! How do I turn them back on?!?

2. MrCynical

MrCynical Deity

This seems somewhat strange as I don't know of any way these can become turned off without you specifically doing it. Just to check, this isn't in multiplayer is it? Wonder movies and tech quotes are not used in multiplayer, to avoid slowing the game down.

If this isn't in multiplayer, check the Civ4.ini config file. The "notechsplash" and "nomovies" lines should be set to 0 for them to appear.

3. Msquare

Msquare Chieftain

I have a similar problem ... I no longer see my units move. QuickMoves is OFF in the option screen (I have tried turning it on - no change, and turn it off) And Ive looked through the civilization.ini file under "My Games" and everything there seems to be OK