1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

[WONDER MOVIES] CTP 2 collection

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by GIR, Apr 4, 2011.

1. GIR

GIR It'sNotStupidIt'sAdvanced

Call to Power 2 / II wonder movies converted to be used with Civ4:
    (Width: 720 / Height: 486)
    More info see picture

I found these files lying around for years on my hard drive and I'm going to delete them but maybe someone will find some use for them so I decided to upload all the clips on this side.

Unfortunately some of the movies have a german audio track but most of clips only have a sound track without voice.​

2. GIR

3. GIR

4. AbsintheRed

AbsintheRed Deity

These are great
    Thanks for uploading them!

5. cen

cen Chieftain

GIR, I hate to bother you with the past but after asking about making mountains passable and/or productive on civ for mac Xyth directed me to this modcomp. However the download link appears to be dead. I found your Mini Mod collection but I was hoping to check out just the MachuPicchu mod. Do you happen to have it lying around somewhere?

6. GIR

hi cen,

didn't saw your post, sorry.
    maybe i will find it somewhere but i can't guarantee.
    but if i remember correctly it was written in a somehow bad way so it could reduce performance in a game with a lot of cities. (well, it was one of my first mods and i was happy to get it working without any knowledge of python whatsoever.)
    maybe i should rewrite the code to increase performance but only if i find some time.

edit:
    you can download the mini mod collection and disable all the other mods except MachuPicchu Mod.