Wonder Movies Display Issue

SpaceCowboy_MA

Chieftain
My apologies if this has already been covered; I was unable to find a solution searching and am at a loss...

With the latest version, all of my wonders' movies do not play. I get a strange looking garble in the pop up for the wonder. Other than this I have no other issues. I am running Bat 3.0.1. I tried to take a screen shot of it, but for some reason all my screen shots show up completely black too. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance!

Hmmm...

The fact that screenies come up black leads me to believe that this isn't a BAT problem. This happens only with BAT 3.0.1? Have you tried to reinstall BAT?

If you could share a few more details, I might be able to help figure this out, but you haven't given me a lot to go on. :)

Thanks for the post! I'm not sure if the black screen shots are related; I've never tried taking one before. I have not tried reinstalling BAT, but I may try between games. It doesn't really affect anything else and since the wonders benefits are the same as vanilla, the movies are just luxuries for me. All of the other graphics are great!

Does this happen with all of the movies? Or just the religion and National Wonder movies that are included in BAT?

If it is only the movies in BAT, it may mean that your BAT install was corrupted somehow. If it is all of the wonder movies in Civ BTS, then you may have a DirectX 9 problem.

Top Bottom