Wonder Planner for VP

Can you post some screens? I had problem with not loading wonders when using IGE, but never freezing window. Maybe lua log says something? Error in my files?

Here's the photos and the lua log. I think there may be a null value comparison somewhere in the code?

Attachments

• Lua.txt
    40.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20200317155859_1.jpg
    20200317155859_1.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 20200317155901_1.jpg
    20200317155901_1.jpg
    373.3 KB · Views: 226
Ok, I probably know what happens, but don't know why in normal game. When I used IGE to place wonder they weren't constructed but PLACED. I added code to add to them date -10000 just for this comparison to work. But this happened only with IGE. Why do you have this in normal game? Phoenicia has some ability? Try version I upload to you and tell me if it solves the problem, what wonder cause it (should have -10000) and try to find out why it was not constructed in standard way.

Attachments

• (ui) Wonder Planner For VP (v7 unofficial).zip
    27.4 KB · Views: 194
Ok, I probably know what happens, but don't know why in normal game. When I used IGE to place wonder they weren't constructed but PLACED. I added code to add to them date -10000 just for this comparison to work. But this happened only with IGE. Why do you have this in normal game? Phoenicia has some ability? Try version I upload to you and tell me if it solves the problem, what wonder cause it (should have -10000) and try to find out why it was not constructed in standard way.
Okay, this works.
It was the United Nations, for some reason. Maybe World Congress wonders are given instead of constructed.

Huh, didn't check that. Thanks! I will think of it.

currently working on:
POfVP v17 (compatibility with VP 2-9 DELAYED, because of buggy VP; compatibility with ENWfVP);
TOfVP v11 (another tweaks I left for later times);
LEfVP v6 (important fix?; small tweaks I have in mind);
CSLfVP v11 (small tweaks I have in mind);
Fantastic, I'll be sure to give some more feedback soon in the coming weeks.

v7 released with important fixes for IGE and League Wonders.

v7.1 with fix for UCS v4 (Potala Palace)

v7.2 with small tweak.

v8:
  • added few more checks for Trade column (TR distance changes; TR Sea and Land Gold bonuses);
  • improved tooltips for Great People column;
    • has more accurate sorting values;
    • shows all relevant values in tooltip;
    • added description to icons in tooltip;
    • added GGenP and GAdmP to the list;
upload_2020-10-7_23-0-12.png
upload_2020-10-7_23-0-27.png

Last edited:
v9 out: compatibility with VP 5-5-2 from 2021.

Of course. It's dedicated for it.
lol, I was asking because it doesn't work properly for me, because it shows only default Wonders, and not even everyone (at least in v14).
Well, time to find the culprit of a possible incompatibility. If you know some modmods that could be incompatible (even if this situation is strange, it should be only a UI QoL Wonder Planner) I'll be glad so you could me save some time. As far as I know, I have in mind a few culprits: some VP wonders posted in this forum (e.g Pont Du Garde, Pergamon Altar, Meteora Monastery) not included in More Wonders, or a working Future Age for VP, also posted in this forum.
If I find the incompatibility I'll write here, so everyone that encounter my same problem could solve it

I would check Future modmod first. I test the game and always have the Planner enabled. Any logs?

No logs (because I don't even know how to read them lol), but after removing some mods adding more wonders (the one that added 1 wonder per 1 modmod) it works flawlessly. I still have to find the real culprit, but I isolated in 5 modmods.

Let me know about the results. Maybe I will be able to help.

I need lua.log (google will help you). There's probably the answer.

v11 with new Diplo Corner icon by @gwennog.

@adan_eslavo Hi, I want to ask a question with More Wonder for VP since your work covered its section.

Just download new patch today and the installation only up to 4b, but the More Wonder for VP ask for 7.

How can I fix it since I can't find an update version of More Wonder for VP.

Thanks

@adan_eslavo Hi, I want to ask a question with More Wonder for VP since your work covered its section.

Just download new patch today and the installation only up to 4b, but the More Wonder for VP ask for 7.

How can I fix it since I can't find an update version of More Wonder for VP.

Thanks
The download link for MW is on the thread OP, or here.
You probably have a very old version of MW, you have to update it to make it work with current version of VP.

Top Bottom