1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder production bonuses not working?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by DeusVult17, Feb 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DeusVult17

DeusVult17 Chieftain

I was playing France because I wanted to try them out, and I was attempting to use their strong mid game wonder production bonus in my favor, but the game was showing that it wasnt working.

I was building Mont St Michael in my capital, which is a medieval wonder and should benefit from the french civ bonus of 20% increased production to all medieval, Renaissance and Industrial wonders. I was also running Gothic architecture policy for another 15% bonus to medieval and Renaissance era wonders, so I should have been getting 35% increased production.

Instead I was getting no bonus, when I hovered the production UI it listed nothing, and I then counted up all the sources of production thinking it might have slipped past for some reason, but instead I was just receiving 0 production bonus from my civ or policy selection.

Has anyone else had this bug? Is it possible to fix it in the steam files?

2. lordofdonuts

lordofdonuts Chieftain

I play France a lot and I never notice this, although I never really tcheck it. But I was asking the same question about Agoge policy card, cannot say if the % production bonus is displayed on the city menu.

3. homan1983

homan1983 Chieftain

I've had this bug happen at least 3 occasions. In my last case I should have gotten +10% (communism) and +55% to space projects. What I got was just a 20% buff due to space projects. Reloading didn't help.

4. JosephC

JosephC Chieftain

5. DeusVult17

DeusVult17 Chieftain

Thank you @JosephC, I looked into it and what you are saying is true

that said I can't understand why they wouldnt just list the bonus production in their own UI display, instead forcing players to do their own math to make sure that they are getting correct production values.