Wonder Screen

ruff_hi

Live 4ever! Or die trying
ViterboKnight got sick of waiting for a wonder screen screen so he created a tab on the info (F9) screen. See here. It looks ok and does cover one of our outstanding feature requests. Some modification suggestions:
  • make the screen look nicer - maybe solid blue background
  • add GP icons and then filter wonders by their GP points
  • add other filters: civ, built, not built, etc

@ruff_hi - In the referenced thread it says it tells you if the wonder was destroyed. Is that not spoilerish?

@ruff_hi - In the referenced thread it says it tells you if the wonder was destroyed. Is that not spoilerish?
When / if we fold this into BUG, we will have to go thru the 'is this a spoiler' discussion. If anyone has views, we would welcome them. Naturally, in-game examples of what and what is not available will seal the fate of any changes we put in.

Is it really a spoiler?

If you know that the city it was built in existed, you would have seen it on the screen before it is destroyed. Even if you didn't know where the city was, it's not really spoilerish to know it's been destroyed: again, it will have appeared on the screen before. The only way it could be exploited is from the change from "unknown" to "destroyed", but as (I'm guessing here, correct me if I'm wrong) there isn't (shouldn't?) be a pop-up telling you the (previously unknown) city's name that has just been destroyed, you won't be able to work it out.

Top Bottom