Wonder Triggers for Golden Age

NoMan

Warlord
I know I've seen this posted but can't seem to find it. Could some point me to posting that describes each Great Wonder together with the civ traits they are specific for. For example, the Pyramids are Industrious and Religious. Some industrious sole must have compiled a complete list, but where?

I haven't seen a list but the civilopedia contains this information. Given the state of my computer desk I find it easier to use that than try and find a printed list!

Well, I couldn't find a list (seeing as the search function is disabled...why??), so, I threw this together. It might be incomplete, so caveat emptor. I'll try to alphabetize it after I get some sleep...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE COLOSSUS
Expansionist
Religious
Commercial

THE PYRAMIDS
Religious
Industrious

SETI PROGRAM
Expansionist

CURE FOR CANCER
Scientific

UNIVERSAL SUFFRAGE
Militaristic

THE GREAT LIGHTHOUSE
Expansionist

THEORY OF EVOLUTION
Scientific

THE UNITED NATIONS
Commercial

THE GREAT WALL
Militaristic
Industrious

THE HANGING GARDENS
Industrious

JS BACH'S CATHEDRAL
Religious

SMITH'S TRADING COMPANY
Commercial

LEONARDO'S WORKSHOP
Militaristic

LONGEVITY
Scientific

THE MANHATTAN PROJECT
Militaristic
Industrious

THE GREAT LIBRARY
Scientific

NEWTON'S UNIVERSITY
Scientific

MAGELLAN'S VOYAGE
Expansionist
Commercial

THE ORACLE
Religious

HOOVER DAM
Industrious

SHAKESPEARE'S THEATER
(none?)

SISTINE CHAPEL
Religious

COPERNICUS'S OBSERVATORY
Expansionist

EDIT: Hehe, it figures that after typing all this, the minute I click 'post', someone finds a better, more organized list :lol:

... and I didn't realize that this was a "double thread", until it was too late. :crazyeyes:
Anyway, both threads come up with the requested info. :)

often forgotten is that small wonders can trigger ga too. fp is for religious for example (iirc). :)

Originally posted by pandora
often forgotten is that small wonders can trigger ga too. fp is for religious for example (iirc). :)

Are you sure about that? I though only Great Wonders could trigger GA's :confused:

You left Sun Tzu's Art of War off the list. I'm guessing it is Militaristic and Expansionist.

Originally posted by Brewster
You left Sun Tzu's Art of War off the list. I'm guessing it is Militaristic and Expansionist.

Only militaristic, actually...

epic - religious
fp - religious
mil. academy - militaristic
wall street - none
iron works - none
battlefield medicine - militaristic
pentagon - militaristic
agency - militaristic/scientific
apollo - scientific
strategic missile defense - militaristic

source: 1.21 editor

I'm thinking that they originally intended to let small wonders trigger GA's but removed the option so that the trait information there is meaningless. Apart from which, it would be unfair if only certain civilizations could trigger a GA with the small wonders - the commercial and industrious traits are excluded.

i am absolutely not sure ,but iirc i triggered an ga with FP last week ...us-ptw 1.21

well...as your sig says...

i made a test right now (hg/fp/egypt) and it did not work , so you're right :)

Top Bottom