Wondermovies

Well, it would be easiest, if you have a look at both with RAD Tool, because it is difficult to describe both. Well, I will try... Arians movie shows mostly statues and monumals of great heroes. But I think a heroic epic is more about a story, which is narrated, than about monuments. I tried to display this with the pictures I did choose, and also I picked different music. I think it is a matter of taste, which one you prefer.

Well, it would be easiest, if you have a look at both with RAD Tool
Oh... so that's how you do it without going in-game...

Well... not to offend either (they're both good and better then what I can do), after having looked at both, I guess I'm screwed... I prefer Arian's slides/pics, and Tourist's music... oh well...

JustATourist:

I hope, you don't mind, Arian: I made an alternativ movie for "Heroic Epic", because I interpreted the wonder a little bit different.

I think each wonder can be interpreted in different ways. It depends on how a modmaker uses it in his mod. It might happen then that the movie doesn't really fit.

I agree 100% about Fatima :drool: :lol: but....one thing is for sure:

Willem van Oranje vs. Julius Caesar: 3 - 0 :D

HROCHLAND recently made a model for Globen so I guess that's why you want a wondermovie for Globen, isn't it? Well it's on the to-do-list now ;)

Yep, that Globen. if you would do that.

watch out for Napoleon tonight. 'We' will beat Isabella tomorrow :king:, as we already beat Alexander and will beat Peter.

ps i prefer the Postbank-girl over the Rabobank-girl. :lol:
(damn i miss those commercials)

If I am right, we haven't had a movie for the Apollo Project yet. So I recut some authentic material. This time no music, because I wanted to keep the original audio.

Apollo Project

Arian, do you want to delegate one or two movies? :) Just in case you are busy at the moment.

Well, it would be easiest, if you have a look at both with RAD Tool, because it is difficult to describe both. Well, I will try... Arians movie shows mostly statues and monumals of great heroes. But I think a heroic epic is more about a story, which is narrated, than about monuments. I tried to display this with the pictures I did choose, and also I picked different music. I think it is a matter of taste, which one you prefer.
Arian & JustATourist... thank both of you for the fine work you're doing here.

Like JustATourist says, there's different interpretations of things, and to each their own... both of you are doing great work, and since JustATourist pointed-out the RAD Tool... wow... that's a pretty good tool... real easy for a total noob like me to figure out some things... so I played around a bit and I modified a couple of Wonders more to my liking... I'll upload the results here in case anyone prefers them.

Two Wonders I wanted to change the music on... both of these wonders are based on Arian's movies for the same wonders... I just changed the music on both, since (in my opinion), Arian used a kind of "modern-tecno" music-track, and I thought it a bit distracting to these older-age wonders. I really liked the movies Arian made, just wanted a more "age-specific" music to go with them, so here they are:

Brandenburg Gate Wonder: using Arian's movie set to Wagner's Lohengrin prelude
Heroic Epic Wonder: using Arian's movie set to JustATourist's more classical music for this wonder

Download Both Here

Onagan:

watch out for Napoleon tonight. 'We' will beat Isabella tomorrow , as we already beat Alexander and will beat Peter.

Willem van Oranje vs. Napoleon: 4-1 :woohoo:

Good luck against Isabella. Watch out for Dutch Great General Guus Hiddink who has emerged for the Russians!!!

Arian, the air defense movie is real nice, thanks again for all the movies

Wolfshanze, the music changes you made do seem a little more appropriate for those wonders, thanks

Top Bottom