Wonders of The Ancient World (GMR)

sprintonwater

Chieftain
The scenario from the Wonders of The Ancient World DLC where players will race to build the nine wonders of the ancient world.

THIS GAME IS CURRENTLY FULL

Pharaoh of Egypt, Ramesses II - nerd_of_this_herd

Gilgamesh, fifth King of Uruk - EEE_boy

Darius I, third King of the mighty Persian Empire - Arachnofiend

Alexander III of Macedon, Emperor of all the Greeks - Banman39

Great King Muwatallis of the Hittite Empire - sprintonwater

You staunchest of allies and bitterest of enemies will clash in the race for the nine Wonders of The Ancient World. Write your place in history and build mankind's greatest architectural feats or cleave the history books asunder at the point of your sword, taking these wondrous constructions for yourself. Wars will be fought, cities will be conquered and empires will rise and fall. Blood will be spilled for gods and for kings. Lives shall be forfeit for man and for greed. But only one shall emerge triumphant with the Nine Wonders of The Ancient World...

For more information visit http://multiplayerrobot.com/Game#4244

Go ahead and sign me up for Darius. Steam ID is ArmsAreLoud.

Anyone know if you can get the achievements out of Hot Seat games? :U

Go ahead and sign me up for Darius. Steam ID is ArmsAreLoud.

Anyone know if you can get the achievements out of Hot Seat games? :U

I couldn't find anyone called ArmsAreLoud but I found Arachnofiend and I think I recognized you from one of my other games anyway. I'm gonna assume I got the right person.

No idea about the achievements though sorry. I guess we are about to find out :)

You got the right person. The name I registered on Steam with is ArmsAreLoud and the name I'm using is Arachnofiend; sometimes people want one, sometimes people want the other. Can never tell.

Top Bottom