1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Wondrous Wonders (Updated for Rise and Fall!) 2.0.0

Adds National Wonders and overhauls World Wonders.

1. qqqbbb

qqqbbb Chieftain

v 2.0 archive is damaged.

2. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

it works for me but I had a similar issue with the previous version, I fixed it by reinstalling WinRAR

3. qqqbbb

qqqbbb Chieftain

Magil, can you upload a zip archive instead?

4. Magil

Magil Monarch

5. Sorry2Baked

Sorry2Baked Chieftain

seems like u nerfed allot of buildings?

6. Magil

Magil Monarch

Nerfed? Unless stated otherwise the wonders retain their original bonuses in addition to whatever I give them.

7. zonk

zonk Chieftain

Sadly, I'm afraid I appear to have found a problem - perhaps due to the recent R&F patch?

When enabled - this mod seems to break access to the Great Works screen. Game doesn't crash or anything - the Great Works screen simply won't open. I don't think it's conflicting with any other mods - I'm not using CQUI or any components. I do have other added wonder mods (Temple of Heaven, Himeji Castle, etc) - but after testing various combinations and playing through till I get a relic - it appears that this one is the culprit.

It's a great mod - and wonder whores like myself thank you for the work... but hope this is a relatively simple fix :)

8. Guynemer

Guynemer Chieftain

I have had no problem whatsoever opening the great works screen. It must be a different mod, or a mod conflict.