WORK ETHIC

Steadyzz

Chieftain
My holy sites lose this ability after I build the first few. They simply just dont get the bonus. I know there is a glitch with them losing their ability when they get pillaged but mine havent been pillaged once This happened in multiple games pls fix. With all these glitches religion is becoming less and less useful everyday

I do not have the save available but I assure you I have tried this multiple times after the update too. My cities are converted as well. It just doesnt work sometimes. Ill try a new one today or tomorrow

There is indeed still a bug around work ethic. I have a situation where one of my cities (Pella, screen 2) is not getting the production boost to its holy site, while my other cities are (example in screen 1). I have attached the save file below (latest update, GS, but no NFP).

20201111160845_1.jpg

20201111160852_1.jpg

Attachments

• AutoSave_0215.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
There is indeed still a bug around work ethic. I have a situation where one of my cities (Pella, screen 2) is not getting the production boost to its holy site, while my other cities are (example in screen 1). I have attached the save file below (latest update, GS, but no NFP).
I'm curious if there was a HS in Pella before you conquered it? Also, when was it converted to your religion in relation to when it was conquered, and when the HS was built?

I'm curious if there was a HS in Pella before you conquered it? Also, when was it converted to your religion in relation to when it was conquered, and when the HS was built?

The holy site was there before I conquered it, and I didn't convert it until after I'd conquered it. There was some back and forth between several religions there before I fully and permanently converted, so it was a different religion at some point (note Alexander didn't found a religion).

I agree that the Work Ethic belief is still buggy - as observed above half the time it simply does not work - tried this as Peter, got the religion well established but around 50-50% of Holy Sites even though the cities were following my religion the HS did not get the Work Ethic bonus.

I have all but given up with Religion - I just ignore it completely. Here's an interesting idea - why can we not have a Civ that is anti-religion?

I have this city following my religion which has Work Ethic. Holy Site has adjacency of 4 but has no production.

Some extra information:
I conquered this city.
This city iniatally followed other religion.
20210109223015_1b.jpg

That's just wrong.
There are so many broken mechanics nowadays it's just not funny any more, and the 'work ethic' one has been broken since it's introduction - but nobody except us paying customers seem to care.

Interesting - you have 5 districts of 4 possible, I wonder if that is part of the problem?
Doesn't seem to be the case. I have other city with same problem but with 6 districts out of 6 possible.

Top Bottom