Work in progess and Previews

That's the California Republic Flag - so it has to be William Ide if it's meant to be the leader. Fremont would have worn a US military uniform but not Ide. I'll leave the others to residents of the various states.
Its true that Ide was the only president of the California Republic, but I thought Fremont was more iconic in early California history, also he was needed for someone else's scenario.

1. Brigham Young of Deseret - amazing! Looks exactly like him, but he needs longer hair, combed like Fremont's, length just below the ears.

2. (oops, gave it away) John C. Fremont of Republic of California - looks just like him. Great job!

3. Jefferson Davis w/early confederate flag - doesn't look like him at all - he was bony, like Lincoln, but with a sharp nose; in fact, even as a young man, Davis looked like Lincoln. You tried to cheat on this one and re-use B. Young - shame, shame. It is another plausible look for B. Young, though.

4. Sam Houston of the Republic of Texas - looks just like him, too - this one is perfect. Perfecto!

Truly, this is a wonderful set you're working on here Shiro, which will be very very useful to me. Hope you don't mind the 'constructive' criticism...

1. Brigham Young of Deseret - amazing! Looks exactly like him, but he needs longer hair, combed like Fremont's, length just below the ears.

2. (oops, gave it away) John C. Fremont of Republic of California - looks just like him. Great job!

3. Jefferson Davis w/early confederate flag - doesn't look like him at all - he was bony, like Lincoln, but with a sharp nose; in fact, even as a young man, Davis looked like Lincoln. You tried to cheat on this one and re-use B. Young - shame, shame. It is another plausible look for B. Young, though.

4. Sam Houston of the Republic of Texas - looks just like him, too - this one is perfect. Perfecto!

Truly, this is a wonderful set you're working on here Shiro, which will be very very useful to me. Hope you don't mind the 'constructive' criticism...
I don't mind the criticism, I post my work here so everyone can tell me how great I am, but also so people can tell me what needs to be fixed before I finish it. M4 faces have more than 200 different morphs and its not set up the same to the M2 I was used to, and each face is unique so its hard to catch all the points.

I was going for this hair
Actually Jefferson and Fremont are the only ones that I made from scratch, the other three were used from Young's base. Although all five heads use the same skin map. I'll skinny Jefferson up.
And I lose Houston, I didn't save him after I transferred Young to Houston and then the next head. But I think I can recreate it quickly.

@Babylon746 bingo good job. I think he was a very interesting figure.
Remade Houston, added a new one, the state didn't really exist, but the head is based on a real leader. Any guesses?

1. Brigham Young of Deseret
2. John C Fremont of the California Republic
3. Jefferson Davis of the Confederate States of America
4. Samuel Houston of the Republic of Texas
5. William Walker of the Republic of Senora
6. ?

1. Brigham Young of Deseret
2. John C Fremont of the California Republic
4. Samuel Houston of the Republic of Texas
5. William Walker of the Republic of Senora
6. Peter Pitchlynn (Hatchootucknee) of the Choctaw

Some updates, I think I finally got William Walker to look like him instead of a British actor. I'll accept requests for historic or all most historic states of North America. Or mid 19th century American Indian leaders

1. Brigham Young of Deseret/Utah
2. John C. Fremont of the California Republic
4. Abraham Lincoln of the United States of America
5. Sam Houston of the Republic of Texas
6. William Walker of the Republic of Sonora/Lower California/Republic of Nicaragua
7. Peter Pitchlynn (Hatchootucknee) of the Choctaw
8. Benito Juárez of the Mexican Republic
9. Maximilian I of the 2nd Mexican Empire
10. Crazy Horse of the Lakota
11. A Cowboy
12. George Armstrong Custer of the US Cavalry

Top Bottom