WORKERs UNDERWATER

xexoy2

Running from a Jaberwocky
sorry i don't have a pic. but workers were under water all mine and build roads etc., there was also huge machine. later that game i recieved 15 cyborg from Next war and destroy all but one of each players city and finay won. during the game though a barbarian achieved legendary culture. WEIRD!!!!:eek:
:scan:
:crazyeye:huh this is my first post

:D Thanks! No i dont drink, but it did happen to me 2 times when i tried another game after that.:goodjob:

must be a weird disk. but welcome to the forums

the only reason im saying that now, is because my status will get promoted to warlord with THIS post!

here is a picture
Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG

Did you use WB to put him there?

Very strange shot, looks like he's scooping out mud

the only reason im saying that now, is because my status will get promoted to warlord with THIS post!

What did you do to the italics thing?

Anyway could be some type of graphic anomaly.

he is (or they) are digging, and no i didn't do that on world builder. i turned on wb and i saw them while i was zooming around on the map and it caught my eye. whats even weirder is that they didn't even appear on the minimap.:confused:

they're digging a hole to the other side of the world 0_o.
and you shouldnt have opened world builder, like schrodinger's cat, you're not meant to see them, only guess that they exist or not...not actually see them with your own eyes =(

Wouldn't the universe collapse from a paradox if you saw the cat both alive and dead at the same time, anyway?

Wouldn't the universe collapse from a paradox if you saw the cat both alive and dead at the same time, anyway?

well it caused xexo's civ to crash =/

Are you suggesting that either though sheer coincidence or a previously unknown universal constant that Civilization IV is actually its own seperate universe that we interact with as near gods with the ability to decide its fate at any given point? And that, by the game crashing, we have effectively wiped it out in an instant? That we have taken countless lives, countless worlds through an immense cosmos and made all disappear in a poof of misaligned logic?

Now sure how I feel about that...

OKAY we really are getting [offtopic]. but yeah i ran them over with a galleon but the were still there:deadhorse:

Lol you have yourself a sea termite problem.

Just use missle cruisers, nuke them. It will poison them easily.

if u read the first post you will see that i already won so it doesnt matter as much i just thought it was kool:rolleyes:

in my game i went to2100

Top Bottom