WorkInProgress Tunguska

LINK TO TUNGUSKA WITH ZERVER ANIMATION AND WALTER TEXTURE

This is for Zerver and Gfo_Anubis.
Zerver requested it and has to make new animations...(the model now is temporary uploaded on M270.nif, so these animations are not the right ones).
To Gfo_Anubis it's me that request a reskinned texture, cause the blueprint I used to make the model, doesn't satisfy me to make the texture... so I'd like, if He wants, that He'd make the one! :D

DOWNLOAD TUNGUSKA WITH ZP ANIMATION
DOWNLOAD WALTER HAWKWOOD TEXTURE Walter was not completely satisfyed with his texture (but anyway is well usable). So Gfo_Anubis We wait for Your :D!!!

Attachments

• tunguska2.jpg
    tunguska2.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 561
  • mytunguska.jpg
    mytunguska.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 431
  • Tunguska.jpg
    Tunguska.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 332
For the animations, you might want to try Mechanised infantry.
Simply becouse it's a wehicle with a rapid fire canon. Althou I would love to see someone make custom animations for a AA canon unit.

Ill see what i can do about the texture.. know that there is one in BF2 so maybe i can use some of that.. good to see ya back kruger ;)...
Thanks GFO; I have limited time as You know I have to divide my pc, i'm planning now to do the Japanese modern armor and the korean (a 2nd version of the osorio and of the p26)... but if i find other numbers of the tanks enciclopedy (a my old friend has, but it's a long time that i don't see him) it's full of painted 4 sides blueprints of WW2 and Cold War tanks...:crazyeye:

Attachments

• cf2e_1.jpg
    cf2e_1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 200
Yeah I will, need to make custom sound maybe, and a MG fire effect for sure.
:( Unfortunatly, I have really huge problems in a real life, and I didnt played/done something for CIV (or even WANTED TO (that scares me)).
But once I finish all my problems Ill back to my unit-making smithery ;)

Very nicely done model, very unique and impressive, just really need some texture make-up

Thanks GFO; I have limited time as You know I have to divide my pc, i'm planning now to do the Japanese modern armor and the korean (a 2nd version of the osorio and of the p26)... but if i find other numbers of the tanks enciclopedy (a my old friend has, but it's a long time that i don't see him) it's full of painted 4 sides blueprints of WW2 and Cold War tanks...:crazyeye:

Yeah my time is also limited at best right now have alot on my plate.. my civ project have been onhold for some time but ill be back with reskins and update for my mod soon...

Just a question. I have noticed that tunga2.nif has some animations integrated into it.
Is it suposed to be like that?

also played around a bit with the file, added shader version and made a minor change to the fortify idle animations (so credits go to you for the model, snafu for the master animation, Zerver for changing the animation, Walter Hawkwood the texture [hope i missed nobody]).

Also you released nice models in the last week (before there is the same missunderstanding like last time - i mean all of your new models, but i´m a bit lazy to post in every thread ;) )

Attachments

• tungu.zip
    147.7 KB · Views: 222
Top Bottom