World 2014

Darth Revan

Chieftain
Hello everybody,

I am glad to upload a new scenario about World 2014, which works for World 2013 mod (I have just upgraded the map of the World 2013 scenario). Here you can read the changes I did:

1) I removed the United Kingdom civilization and their cities have been assigned to EU (even if UK is not member of eurozone is anyway member of European Union);
2) I added a new african civilization: The Republic of Madagascar with his actual leader;
3) I upgraded the Iranian leader according to the iranian elections occurred in 2013;
4) After the recent mess in Ukraine in these last months, I assigned Kiev to EU, while Sebastopol has been added to Russian Federation;
5) After the annexion of Crimea to Russian Federation, the relationship between Russia and EU/USA have got worse;
6) With the new leader of Iran, the relations with EU/USA have slightly improved (from -10 to -1).

Have fun!!!

Hello.

Link to the World 2013 mod and credit to its author would be nice to have. Is it based on 2010 mod by Barbarian King? And why Madagaskar, :lol:? If you have a spare slot by all means introduce Vietnam. It is 13th most populous country with very important place in the world.

Hi Tigranes,
yes you are right, I just forgot this time to give the credit. Btw, it is based on 2013 mod by Barbarian King, JedyPimp,JanZ0.
Here is the download link
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=20555.

Well why I selected Madagaskar? Just to create a new civilization with more than one city.
I even thought to completely remove UN civilization and substitute it with a civilization for each state included in it like this:
- Groenland to EU (it is Denmark territory);
- Island indipendent civilization;
- Rangoon to Birmanian civilization;
- Manila to Filippines civilization;
and so on... but I didn't this because the scenario would have become too heavy with more than 40 civilizations, not the best map for low-performant computers.

Thanks for your tips :)

I am a big fan of BK's work and contributed a little to his final version. My main point was always that if you have 36 slots you need to present top 35 nations and put the rest into UN. Vietnam can have 2 cities, like on my modified map that 7 human players currently use to play our signature PBEM game called DominEarthion.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Hey i have had problems with the senario, i did the korea patch and that was fixed but now when i try to select the map, it says invalid map file and it is in red:mad::mad:

Top Bottom