1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

World 500BC - The Persian Age

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Scenarios' started by Genghis_Kai, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Genghis_Kai

Genghis_Kai GEM modder

Yes, it would be good. But making mod is not my strength. Hope someone will pick this up.

By the way, I am still in the progress of building the giant worldmap. It is progressing very slowly, but I can assure you that this new worldmap that I make completely from scratch will be of very high quality!

2. Mazzy

Mazzy Chieftain

awesome, good luck with the map.

3. Genghis_Kai

Genghis_Kai GEM modder

As you may or may not know already, I have finally finished my Giant Earth Map! Here is the link:
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=184684

I will take a break and enjoy playing this map for a while, before I restarting my World History Series project using this Giant map.

4. ohcrapitsnico

ohcrapitsnico Deity

If you haven't noticed yet I have come put with a mod for the rise of Persia on just a map from greece to india. Check it out, I do plan to get in detail but it will be a awhile before its finished. Check my sig if your interested