World builder doesn't work...

Greizer85

Emperor
... Classic stuff. Firaxis never fails to deliver. When I finally work up the will to edit my map again, the goddamn thing refuses to budge from the load screen. 'An error has occurred and a report will be sent'... I'll tell you where I'll send it, and it won't be pleasant! :mad:

Here is the error log for your puzzlement and amusement... It's all Greek to me, feel free to help if you want an update to an awesome map. ;)

Application: World Builder
User: Unkown (Not an in-house user.)
Time: Thursday 2.1.2014 5:19:40

Runtime: 32 bit
Machine: KOOMOO-PC

Exception: System.ArgumentException
Source: mscorlib
Thread: Main Thread
Description: Polun muoto on virheellinen.

Stack Trace:
kohteessa System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
kohteessa System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
kohteessa System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(String path)
kohteessa WorldBuilder.Program.InitEngine()
kohteessa WorldBuilder.MainForm.MainForm_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
kohteessa System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
kohteessa System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
kohteessa System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
kohteessa System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

'Unknown user'... What the hell? I'm logged into Steam alright (that abomination of a program that should never have crawled from the abyss that spawned it).

Top Bottom