World builder: give circumnav bonus?

Fetch

When in doubt, reboot.
Hello all. How do I give a civ the circumnavigation bonus? Can I give it to more than one? I'm thinking of making a handicapped archipelago game where all the AIs have it and I don't. I'm using vanilla with the latest patch. Thanks!

Hello all. How do I give a civ the circumnavigation bonus? Can I give it to more than one? I'm thinking of making a handicapped archipelago game where all the AIs have it and I don't. I'm using vanilla with the latest patch. Thanks!

i don't think you can give it to them all. you can choose one to get it, then WB them units to clear fog of war, wait a turn until they do get it, then go back to WB and take away their free units. of course doing this would give you knowledge of the map.

Ok, I thought there might be a setting somewhere that I check to give a civ the circumnav bonus from the beginning. Thanks.

Another idea.......

Change all the naval units to give them one extra movement point, then change the circumnavigation bonus, so that it gives you -1 movment. Then just go into WB uncover a strip of map around the poles for your civ, and hey presto...... you'll get the results you're after.

Just give yourself the Satellites tech.

Did it by accident early in one game and found out I had just circumnavigated the globe. Cool.

Top Bottom