World Builder Problems

Yage

Chieftain
Just want to let the dev team know that the world builder is still egregiously buggy. I have had at least three instances now that I can recall where I spent an hour and a half to two hours making a map only to have it crash the moment I click next turn upon completing the first. To make it even worse, I can't go back into my map to diagnose or fix the problem because when I re-load my map I am unable to make any changes to it what-so-ever. The 'plot' tab at the bottom right malfunctions and doesn't allow me to plot anything else after exiting and re-loading the map, such as trying to place starting locations for civs in the game. I am using version 1.0.0.317 and yes I am using the Larger Map Sizes mod because 1) I like to have room between all civs and 2) I like maps that are ginormous and have lots of civs in a single game.

I just before writing this thread spent about 2 hours making a beautiful map for Rome only to have it crash and be unfixable due to this plot-malfunction bug upon reloading.

Devs, it's bad enough that the game can never generate a map to my liking on its own, please at least make it so that I can make maps for myself that don't crash or cause problems after spending hours making them.

Top Bottom