World Congress Resolution for making free city to city state

Abhi24

Chieftain
Resolution in world Congress to convert free city to city state

That's a good idea. The only downside I can really see is that free cities don't stay free cities for very long. But if the timing were right, it could be neat.

I like the idea, though the implementation would be much trickier in Civ V's world congress system (random topic with A/B and targets) than it would have been under Civ V's system of resolutions chosen by diplomatically powerful civs. Perhaps the target free city could be pre-chosen (as there likely won't be more than one at the time of a given congress meeting) and choice A could have sub-options for each city state type? I'm not sure what option B could do under that scheme, though.

That's a good idea. The only downside I can really see is that free cities don't stay free cities for very long. But if the timing were right, it could be neat.
If there is appearence of free state it can be shown like emergency to approve or disapprove as city state

I like the idea, though the implementation would be much trickier in Civ V's world congress system (random topic with A/B and targets) than it would have been under Civ V's system of resolutions chosen by diplomatically powerful civs. Perhaps the target free city could be pre-chosen (as there likely won't be more than one at the time of a given congress meeting) and choice A could have sub-options for each city state type? I'm not sure what option B could do under that scheme, though.
It can be shown as emergency meeting like in emergency to approve it or not.If approved a new city state will appear.

Top Bottom