World Cup 2010 Final!

I like that Spain is going for the winning goal, but the Netherlands are so much smarter at the moment... Robben against Puyol as the last guy in running contests... :rolleyes:

What a lousy game so far. It seems that since 1990, France has to play in the final to make it entertaining...

I like that Spain is going for the winning goal, but the Netherlands are so much smarter at the moment... Robben against Puyol as the last guy in running contests... :rolleyes:

Agreed on both counts. The Netherlands are happy looking for the break, and with that match-up who can blame them ?

Still surprised that van Bommel is on the field. The guy is as bad as Materazzi.

The game was good, ie the technical play was good....there were some rather horribly wasted opportunities.

The match is quite a precise reflection of the whole WC - boring football, no flow and all eyes on the refs.

...but then comes the extra time whch makes me look like a fool :D finally some suspension and an open game, back and forth...

It's been 105 minutes that the Netherlands are refusing the game. It's awfully frustrating.

I strongly disagree.
Of course you do, you're Dutch. I would also be nervous and excited if Germany would be in the final. However, for us neutrals this game sucks.

0:0 after 110minutes...at least the dirty play has stopped.

What? You admire the Dutch "usage of the fouls" which are "fully part of the game"??

Well, we don't like the same sport.

It's a contact sport.

Of course you do, you're Dutch. I would also be nervous and excited if Germany would be in the final. However, for us neutrals this game sucks.

0:0 after 110minutes...at least the dirty play has stopped.

I'm Australian, your argument is invalid.

Robben should've been sent off too...

Sweet!

yes!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom