1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

World map

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Pre-made Maps' started by Michael Hoggan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Michael Hoggan

Michael Hoggan Chieftain

Hey everybody!
    I'm interested in doing a lot of historical scenarios in Civ 4 and I want a Huge size, Terra script map of the world (earth) to use as my template. I know that someone posted a Huge size Terra script Map of earth in the downloads, but he created it as a specific scenario and I can't figure out how to set it up as just a general map that I can use to make a bunch of my own historical scenarios.
    To give some background, I have civilization III, IV and V (I want to wait on 6 until the final expansion is released). I want to make a bunch of historical scenarios for each, so I can compare how different time periods or conflicts play out under the different systems. I also want to do this unmodded and on world maps that use the largest unmodded map sizes.