World!!!(our days)

Sween, I wasn't directing myself at leox, it was more at snsfro. Misinformation doesn't help anyone in a positive way.

i never said it was directed towards leox ;) besides, i probably misread the posts. again, i apologize.

So, you think that if I not reply your...s posts I don't know what to say? you are wrong...At this moment I don't play CIV III, I have fhound more interesting game:) , and if you think that this scenario is bad:scan: you can make your own? and play it all your :crazyeye: lifeWhats a problem?
:lol: Best regards!:goodjob::

So, you think that if I not reply your...s posts I don't know what to say? you are wrong...At this moment I don't play CIV III, I have fhound more interesting game:) , and if you think that this scenario is bad:scan: you can make your own? and play it all your :crazyeye: lifeWhats a problem?
:lol: Best regards!:goodjob::

I am sure nobody meant you have done a bad scenario.
You come into some crossfire.

I hope you will return to CIVIII.
After all, its the best strategy-game ever been done.

Rocoteh

procifica and rocoteh in my opinion know a lot about history and did an excellent job on realism on scenarios and i believe that it was all out to help due to the fact they have been nothing but nice to me.However I see where sween32 is coming from on the whole issue as well a shorter to the point answer might be better suited in some cases however I believe both of their hearts were in the right place and meant no harm as did sween 32 so I say lets get to some civ 3 and live in peace...........lol:D

Top Bottom