World War 2 -Global Conflict

...so threw the scenario into the WorldBuilders folder, and that appears to have worked like a charm, yet the issue with the Mod still persists, only allows me to play as the US..

ehh - I'm guessing that the MaxRiga mod for vanilla Civ isn't compatable with this scenario?

Why all WW 2 scenarios don't work...? Every time I try to play, I get instantly defeated... WHY?!?!?!?

i imagine its something to do with the scenario not loaded properly or you loaded the mod from the wrong place etc - instead you have loaded the map and still running civ 4????

or it could be you haven't put the mod in the right folders &/or file path????

not 100% sure why its happening but i had similar troubles until I got those things sorted!

Hope this helps!

What am I supposed to download to get the actual mod?

What does the max riga mod do compared to the BTS version of this mod?
MaxRiga mod was designed for modern era scenarios and has units ranging from WWI to the early 2000s. It's kinda goofy and unpolished in some ways and I don't think its been updated since 2010, but still quite fun if you don't mind that. Not to mention it's quite influential in Civ4 modding.

I haven't played this game since 2010! I'll try the WW2 mod first made by the original poster. Did i miss CIV IV :blush:

Top Bottom