Resource icon

World War 2 Modpack 16 New Leaders 18 Units and 4 buildings V1.8.1

TheWaWPro

Chieftain
TheWaWPro submitted a new resource:

World War 2 Modpack 6 NEW Civs + units and buildings - WW2 Mod - 6 new civs, 6 new leaders from World War Two, 8 new units and 3 new buildings.

This is my first ever mod so please leave constructive feedback. I have been beta testing this mod throughout 12 games with my friends in multiplayer and it has worked flawlessly so far.

This mod add 6 new civs, 6 new leaders from World War Two, 8 new units and 3 new buildings.

Leader - Civilization - Building / Unit
Hitler
- Nazi Germany - Panzer - Wehrmacht
Mussolini - Italy - nothing (probably worse...

Read more about this resource...

Nice! :goodjob:

Germany has 4 move infantry. Shouldn't that be mobile infantry rather? It's basically the same speed as a tank or Mech. Inf. has.

Thanks and I was thinking of how to implement a blitzkrieg approach and this fits in the best in my opinion. I know its fast but Hitler has no other abilities so if his units did not stand out somehow he wouldn't be as strong.

Thanks for all your work, look and plays great.If you decide to add more civs, add Josip Broz Tito and Yugoslavia, pls:)

My problem (I am new to CIV),is that when I go to choose a leader I get: LOC_LEADER...leader name instead of just the leaders name.
Can someone Please tell me what I am doing wrong? All folders are in the MODS>Civ6 WW2 MOD folder

My problem (I am new to CIV),is that when I go to choose a leader I get: LOC_LEADER...leader name instead of just the leaders name.
Can someone Please tell me what I am doing wrong? All folders are in the MODS>Civ6 WW2 MOD folder
delete the ww2 mod files from ur /mods folder and verify integrity of game cache in steam and re download latest version

Deleted my cache files,unzipped the mod the started the game and reloaded the mod. A-OK! Thanks again for the tip :)

TheWaWPro updated World War 2 Modpack 10 New Leaders 14 Units and 3 buildings with a new update entry:

2 new leaders Franco [spain] and George 2nd [greece] 3 new units

2 new leaders Franco [Spain] and George 2nd [Greece] 3 new units

Italy
- Scythia ability

Flak 88 - New German artillery / 500 cost / 3 range / more maintenance / 60 combat strength / 80 Bombard / Can target air

Stuka (Divebomber) - Fighter / 700 cost / +2 range / more maintenance / -40 combat strength / +25 range strength

Greek Resistance AT Crew - AT Crew / 300 cost / no maintenance / -10 combat strength

Read the rest of this update entry...

LOVE THE MOD angry at the same time that this isnt something firaxis is doing. Instead we get one empire a $5 a pop, its a great thing we have this modding community, but I hope firaxis gets its act together and return to their civ 5 support days.

Thanks and I was thinking of how to implement a blitzkrieg approach and this fits in the best in my opinion. I know its fast but Hitler has no other abilities so if his units did not stand out somehow he wouldn't be as strong.

Yes. But you gave the Stuka to Italy? Panzer + Stuka (air support) is basically what Blitzkrieg was all about. (They didn't have lightning fast infantry.)

Yes. But you gave the Stuka to Italy? Panzer + Stuka (air support) is basically what Blitzkrieg was all about. (They didn't have lightning fast infantry.)
I gave the stuka to germany and germany has the panzer as well

Top Bottom