World War 3 2015

Sorry but the main file isn't posted because I can't figure out how to... Thunderfall explained it to me but I still couldn't figure it out. Yea it's EXTREAMLY slow but fun. I was actually working on the scenario today but my computer gliched up when i tried to save it and i lost 5 hours of work... My new one was actually done eccept for unit placing. I'm going to use Rhyes Map and Mod for the Scenario... Thanks for all the suport/ideas!!

who the hell is Bob martin? it used to be Paul Martin leading Canada but its currently Stephen Harper (hoooray! conservatives)

also canada isnt a weaker country it would be average, I know for a fact its about as strong as most of the countries you put up there as average, it just doesnt look very strong because its positioned next to the US, its kind of like China wasnt considered the main threat until the USSR fell

Captain2 , it's nice you're posting here after year past . but I think you should'nt :)

I live in russia, and I know many people, who whant, that russia back to the communism, and all people understand that communism very different from 3 reich

NO offense but this is unrealistic, it is unevened out teams. Make it more equal, it'll be funner that way, more of a challenge.

HELP! I downloaded the file and started loading the game, but every time it stops 3/4 of the way through! Then the program doesn't respond. i ave to shut it down.

I checked out the map by the way, GREAT JOB! :goodjob:

EDIT way in the future: just wanted to clarify, it doesn't stop, just wait for it to load.I was a little immature back then, I see.

It justs takes a while.

It justs takes a while.

While I am sure it was fun for you to post that it was also unneeded, stupid, and rather arrogant. You should re read both his post and that card. Then think very hard and long before posting again.

@Meteor Man: Try using a dl manager like getright and see if that solves the problem.

The whole World War III story is ridiculious!!!:crazyeye:
Russia would NEVER be communist!!!:p
But Terrorists will destroy the world:scared: and the North Korea government will be responsible:eek:
Umm..... who possesses 1 million or so chemical, nuclear, and biological weapons, the USA or the terrorists? If the world is to be annihilated in such a manner the US, UK, Russia and China will be responsible. 1. Terrorists are not even remotely close to receive anything that could allow them to create a nuclear, biological or chemical weapon. 2. N. Korea wouldn't support Islamic (Right-wing at that) Fundamentalists, and I don't believe they ever will either. 3. N. Korea poses no threat to the world as of currently. The US does unfortunately :( .
Btw, the story sounds awesome! :goodjob:

You do know many russian people want communism back.

nooooo..... you don't say.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nashi_%28Ours%29]Nashi[/url]
Well when you got a powerful and growing youth movement that is taught that Stalin was a great leader.. well anything is possible.

That is not true!!!:eek: The Russians would not fall to communism!!!:mad:
You are mad I tell you mad!!!:aargh: HAHAHAHA!!!:mwaha:
Anyways Swiss Mercenary, you Swiss think that the United States is a threat??:eek:
And by the way are there any girls on Civ forums?:groucho:

Top Bottom