World War II 1939 - A Civilization IV Modification

kirgre,

I think you can change how it names units by changing thr BUG settings, IIRC. In game, do the "CTRL+Shift+O" and look for the naming tab. I doubt it can use ordinal numbers though, like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

As for bombers being wiped out, I assume you are using your own fighters to intercept their fighters BEFORE sending in your bombers. Sometimes it takes me a few turns and a lot of fighter engagement before bombers can do much. I hope this helps.

Hey I was abroad for couple of weeks.
I'll try to answer for all your questions soon.

For problem with crashing mod on vista and win7 try to run game as administrator. It helped many people.

I don't know if I'll release patch for this version - you know civ5 is looking interesting as a modding platform (currently it isn't but in few months it should be easier to make stuff for new civ). If it'll be mod like 1939 - probably not. My RL takes much more time than few years ago when I started modding. We'll see :)

oh, you gotta be makin fun of us, are ya?!

RL got absolute priotity, thats for sure, but tellin us you was eventually not goin to make a 1939 Mod for Civ5 is just the EEEEEEEHHHHKKKKKK nogo man ...

right, atm it doesnt look like anybody will be able to do such a thing, but, hell, you can do it, like you did before ... PLEASE ^^

good luck with ya RL issues btw, may they go by as fast as they came :)

Hi

I really wanna play this MOD.. everything looks so nice... I installed right.. but my problem is... when I try to play there is no Text... I Can't see the words... The words are invisible!!
Sorry if somebody claim about it and you fixed this issue before with a patch or somethig like this and I coudn't read.

Could you please help me in it?

Thank you in advance.

HELP! I can't download this! The exectable file is recognized as "unknown", while the 7zip files are regognized as ".001" and ".002" files. Thnaks in advance :)

Hi

I really wanna play this MOD.. everything looks so nice... I installed right.. but my problem is... when I try to play there is no Text... I Can't see the words... The words are invisible!!
Sorry if somebody claim about it and you fixed this issue before with a patch or somethig like this and I coudn't read.

Could you please help me in it?

Thank you in advance.

I've been experiencing this error (invisible text on the menu screen) with several mods. No idea what the cause is, but maybe you should delete & reinstall all Civ content? Sometimes that works

@ HahnHollio. The problem is not only lack of time (this is in first place), but i feel burn out. It's rather impossible to find such motivation and fun when i was modding civ4 in years 2005-2008.

@ vonkrepe and incognet

Change in options language to english and launch mod. I have no idea why, but the other languages doesn't display.

@GreatLordoPie - unpack it with 7zip

Well all downloads works for me.

I have some problem, when I press load a scenario, and after setup map , and it Stops working, can someone solve the problem

Try looking in the log files for clues as to what is stopping it from loading.

Does the scenario load, with the "dawn of man" popup and all that?

Hi guys, I'm trying not to update my BTS. I currently have v 3.1.3.1. Is there any version of this mod that doesn't require 3.19?

nope, only. 9.13

So Asioasioasio,

How are you liking Civ 5? I will not purchase it due to the tidal wave of negative feedback, and the fact that Civ 4 is still so much fun. Do you like 5, and do you feel it surpassed 4?

I do not want to start a debate on it, but I do value YOUR opinion. Thanks.

I actually think a WWII mod for CV would be extremely difficult, given the way in which mods must be installed and that they can't be run like CIV mods :(

I actually think a WWII mod for CV would be extremely difficult, given the way in which mods must be installed and that they can't be run like CIV mods :(
Hmmm ... that sounds interesting ... I may just continue my development on Civ 4 then as well. Python ... here I come :(

I have no idea what's wrong with the exe, but it acts weird on my system (Vista 64bit).

Not only did it install the mod in a way that renders it unable to actually work, but it asked me to restart my computer. I'm sticking with the zips.

Guys,

I have a problem loading this mod.

I have BTS 3.19 playing at Windows 7 (x86) and I have successfully installed the mod in the right directory.

However, whenever I try to load the mod, CIV crashes and shuts down.

Please help!!!

see my sig on how to install Civ 4 on Windows 7

Top Bottom