World War II in the Pacific BTS MP

Rono,

I never got it... The last turn I played was turn 5 (January, week 1) on sunday evening.

hey, are we going to play any turns this weekend? I'm not going anywhere too far so I'll be in and out over the weekend.

i didnt think you would be so reckless and send that fleet to my shores. hopefully many of your ships will find themselves a new home at the bottom of the west coast before you take down my carrier force. turn 8 sent.

Turn 9 sent

oh and about those carriers of yours... I regret to inform you that the remainder of your pacific fleet has been sunk. Ouch! lol Yes my carrier aviation has taken a pounding, but my ships are all still afloat. With the eastern pacific clear my amphibious landing force will arrive unhindered. Which west coast city should I take first? Perhaps Vancouver in honor of Rono ;)

lol any invasion u cud muster wud easily be countered. I cud immediadtley put up a million men and then in a few more turns raise another million or 2 men. turn sent.

turn 10 sent... the battle of the coral sea has resulted in a strategic victory for the allies- the invasion force for port moresby has been forced to turn back for rabaul

Top Bottom