World War II Infantry Collection

Hi ,

avast anti virus is free and does a very nice job on checking all your incoming files , it also monitors all the time in the background

Gary do you have that comp yet :confused: we missing you , ....

Have a nice day

Although Avast is not a bad program for finding viruses it is very slow and takes up allot of system resources.

hi ,

:nono: if you use the new 4.8 its not ( actually anything over 4.0 is fast ) , and neither the pro or the free version do not use up many resources , for ecampls word use ore with just one file open , .... (!)

if you want screenshots with how much it uses it can be posted , ....

http://www.avast.com/

have a nice day :)

I used to use avast, trust me it is slower and has a much larger footprint than Nod-32.

Hi ,

maybe you dont know the version's after 4.0 or you have the wrong settings or maybe an old computer , ...

its faster then any of our competitors , ...

my job is to sell avast , so i know :)

since this is not the thread you are always welcome to mail us or send me a mail ( no PM ) i know my product and its not for nothing year after year we get prices due to our innovation and speed !

if you have any Q's or remarks you may post them in our avast forums on the www.avast.com website , we will gladly help you further

have a nice day :)

Hi guys. I'm still collecting information for building my own machine. It will probably be a week or two or maybe three before I'm up and running again in the unit making business. If you all have any hardware or "build it yourself" advice, I have a thread going here as well as in a couple other forums I visit.

Hello everyone,

Got my new machine up and running. Well it's been up and running for a while now. I'm finally getting around to reinstalling all the 50 million poser files I have. This is a royal pain in the @#$% :eek: I lost a couple things in the transfer and my drive setup is all different (my C drive is now my H drive). Other than that I should be almost back in business.

Yeeeaaahhh !!! Really good news. Keep up the good work :goodjob:

A bit strange. I remember that floppy drives always used to take the A and B letters (which is why Hard Drives generally have C I think), and a memory card reader uses similar connections to the floppy, so I suppose that must be why.

Finally got around to working on an actual unit. I'd forgotten how much stuff I had on my old hard drive to facilitate unit creation. I still don't have it all loaded on the new. :eek:

Here's a preview of a WW II US Marine. More to come...

I think he walks funny.

OK. I also took the last frame out of the run animation in this one to get rid of the hitch in his step. Does this look better? :)

Top Bottom