World War II Infantry Collection

You're a damn sight near it! I love your units! Modern Infantry are a must-have! :D

It's just the one attack. The attack animation is a short 7 frame animation (which I have playing several times in the preview) to simulate rapid fire of the weapon. I checked it in game with the US Rifleman sounds and the game engine plays the firing sound at the beginning of each animation, so the quick animation will play the firing sound quickly and correclty as I need it to.

As far as the kick. I think you may be right. I placed the kick just after the frame where the flash disappears. I'm thinking maybe it would be more natural to have it simultaneous with the flash disappearing. Something I'll have to work on with future packs. Hopefully the unit is still very usable. I think I'm about 90% on to what I want in a unit. At the very least I think this one is an improvement over my past units. A few more hills to climb and hopefully I'll get to the Balou point. That's my goal. :)

It might have been the computer then as several of the shots looked, as I said, perfect. :)

You're a damn sight near it! I love your units! Modern Infantry are a must-have! :D

Thanks Quinzy! I figure Sandris has just about everything before WW 2 covered and NavyDawg was on a campaign to bring us just about everything after WW 2 so I'll keep pumping out the WW 2 units. :cool:

Top Bottom