World War II Nations Icon Atlas

pap1723

Prince
Attached are the required .DDS Icon flag files to use for various World War II nations. Feel free to use!

Filename: CivCivilizationsAtlasXXX.dds (XXX is the size)
Sizes Included: 256, 128, 80, 64, 32
Icons Per Row: 8
Icons Per Column: 8
Portrait Indexes:
0 - Nazi Germany
1 - England
2 - Soviet Union
3 - USA
4 - Japan
5 - France
6 - Italy
7 - Nationalist China
8 - Spain
9 - Turkey
10 - Finland
11 - Poland
12 - Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
13 - Norway
14 - Sweden
15 - Brazil
16 - Argentina

All flags are current for a 1939 start, so some of them will be a little different than they are today.

Willing to listen to all ideas, criticisms, etc.

Attachments

• Civs.jpg
    Civs.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 2,226
  • WWII_Civs.rar
    569.5 KB · Views: 427
very nice, along with your leaders dds, I'm sure people will find these useful for ww2 scenarios :thumbsup:

I have already done 99% of the work to make these leaders and nations into countries. All I am missing is applicable traits for each country, as well as unique units, other than WW2 units. Would anyone be interested in helping me flesh out this ideas?

The template for nation badges (for streamlined visual language) is within Civ V files, I can send it to you if you want. Other than that, these are looking top notch.

It's a great idea actually, I think you've inspired me to make similar things.

I have already done 99% of the work to make these leaders and nations into countries. All I am missing is applicable traits for each country, as well as unique units, other than WW2 units. Would anyone be interested in helping me flesh out this ideas?

How about some basic ones: America gets a bonus to production, Japan gets a naval combat bonus, Germany gets 25% less unhappiness per number of cities, British airplanes heal twice as fast and can conduct air missions from farther away, and Russia gets a discount when buying units. Just some ideas.

These look great pap1723. I would like to use them in my WWII scenario, and will of course credit you for your work.

Top Bottom