World War II Scenario (European Theater)

poob

Chieftain
Hello

I just finished work on my World War II scenario(European Theater). Featured civilizations are

England (Human Player)
France
USA
Germany
Russia
Sweden
Neutral Alliance
Turkey
Spain
Schwitzerland

The scenario starts year 1940. Poland is occupied by Germany which are about to conquer France. You play as the English which are allied with the Americans and France.
Its a rather large map(of Europe) with many cities. I suspect that if Germany gets to big the game may slow down...

I'v included a save game which should be loaded from to play the scenario and the scenario .bic file for modification.

Also be aware that the text file PediaIcons.txt and Civilopedia.txt will be replaced to play this scenario so make sure to backup them.

The scenario was created in Civ3 version 1.29f

I will welcome any comments on the scenario since there may still some issues that could create problems.

Download The WorldWarII.zip file

This does not look like a world war to me. Dont you mean European war?

Well world war 2 scenarios are just the same to me really but this seems quite good, you seem a quite good scenario maker. You missed Japan, and like the whole american might, china, and the British empire. Its not really that minute as power shifted form the old european countries to the super power after the war which needs to be adressed.

Again you're right. Problem is that USA doesn't get too involved in this scenario not even after a long time. Probably need to add more american cities but I'm just afraid it will become to big and slow.

And then to make the shift of power USA should have weak cities to begin with. Suppose Russia could be made a little stronger to prop up Nazi forces on the east front.

I don't think its possible to include china and Japan unless building scenario on a World map.

You could just make a second scenario with more cities on it so that if people want a longer game they can download your second scen'. :)

Top Bottom