[SCENARIO] World War II (The WORLD)

ww2 t3485.jpg

ww2 t-34.jpg

(Todays Update) ver 2.65
1. Modified the phenomenon that the Soviet Union, which acquired the "Heavy Armor" technology, rarely produced tanks (Soviet will produce T-34-85 frequently)
2. Lowered the production cost of all heavy bomber units (Heavy Bomber, Lancaster, B-29, P.108, MB.162, Tupolev Tu-4, He 177, G8N)
3. Lowered the production cost of some units (Meteor, M26 Pershing, Type 100 O-I, B-17, IS-2)
4. 'T-34-85' now triggers golden age instead of 'IS-2'
5. Increased the air defense of 'Allied Carrier' unit
6. Lowered the maintenance costs for 'Anti-Aircraft Battery' facility

Last edited:
I wish you could add more armored units. German mobile anti-tank, and mobile artillery units, etc, etc.

ww2 aa gun.jpg

(Todays Update) ver 2.72
1. Reduced the firepower of all heavy howitzer units
2. Added new anti-aircraft gun units (QF 3.7-inch AA gun, Type 88 75mm AA gun, 61-K 37mm AA gun, Cannone da 90/53, Canon de 75mm CA)
3. 'M2 Light Tank' Added as U.S. Unique Unit
4. Removed 'Mobile Warfare' technology from USA
5. Added 'amphibious' skills to some tank units (Sherman Firefly, M4A3E8)
6. 'Lend-Lease' resource will no longer appear on the map until acquired 'Mobile Warfare' technology
7. The graphic of the 'T-34-85' unit has been changed

Last edited:
Lurker:

I liked the tank and the artillery pieces. Someone did a nice job on them, imo.

ww2 mexico.png

(Todays Update) ver 2.74
1. Corrected an error that is missing an animated file in the 'M2 Light Tank' unit
2. Changed the difficulty level name to military style
3. S̶p̶a̶n̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶M̶e̶x̶i̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶b̶a̶s̶s̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶
4. Now, in every scenario, USA and UK are the same allies

Last edited:
ww2 tank destroyer.png

(Todays Update) ver 2.76
1. Added tank destroyer units (Tank Destroyer, StuG III Ausf. G, Semovente da 105/25, M10 Achilles, SU-85, Type 3 Ho-Ni III, M36 Jackson, M10 Richelieu)
2. Units' production costs and capabilities have been rebalanced
3. ̶D̶u̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ ̶A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶b̶a̶s̶s̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶
4. 'Mechanized Infantry' unit has been renamed 'Armored Personnel Carrier'
5. 'Anti-aircraft battery' facility now require 'Radar' technology instead of 'Air Force'
6. Artificial intelligence will now favor tank units as the main offensive unit

Last edited:
leihard7777, could you please update the descriptions of the scenario files in the next release? Now all of the sub-scenarios show that they start in May 1940.

ww2 usa.jpg

ww2 script.jpg

(Todays Update) ver 2.82

1. Strengthened U.S. production infrastructure
2. Replaced the scenario description script
3. Added 'hospital' facilities to multiple cities in USA and Soviet Union
4. Artificial intelligence by country has been readjusted
5. 'Type 4 Chi-To' has been added as a Japanese unique unit

Last edited:
ww2 bt.jpg

(Todays Update) ver 2.88
1. ̶'̶B̶T̶-̶7̶'̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶S̶o̶v̶i̶e̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶t̶ ̶(̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶'̶T̶-̶2̶6̶'̶)̶
2. Germany, Japan, Soviet Union and USA will now produce medium tanks more often than heavy tanks
3. China will now produce land units more frequently
4. Revived embassies in Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, and the South America
5. Increased the defense of US infantry

Last edited:
Trying to figure out if it's the mod or civ 3 on win 10. Seems to run kinda slowly for me, often hangs after I click ok or moves to AI decisions. Not sure if civ 3 is just unhappy on win 10 or if this mod is pushing the limits of the engine that much

Trying to figure out if it's the mod or civ 3 on win 10. Seems to run kinda slowly for me, often hangs after I click ok or moves to AI decisions. Not sure if civ 3 is just unhappy on win 10 or if this mod is pushing the limits of the engine that much

If you are talking about delays, I'm also facing the same problem. It tends to get a little better after it becomes worst at the start of the mod.
It seems to be affected by the size of the map and the frequency of fighting by NPCs.

Last edited:
ww2 POW.png

(Todays Update) ver 2.96
1. Added Soviet oil fields near the Ural Mountains
2. 'POW laborer' has been added as a new unit
3. Lowered production costs of tank units
4. Increased the defense of 'Panzer' and 'Tiger II'
5. Added aqueducts and hospitals to several Australian cities
6. Changed the location of Soviet aluminum resources

Last edited:
ww2 tech.jpg

(Todays Update) ver 3.00
1. Added prerequisites for some technologies (Nuclear Weapon, Mass Production)
2. The tech tree has been modified
3. Adjusted the Soviet AI to pay attention to defense
4. Increased the defense of machine gun units (GP Machine Gun, Maschinengewehr)
5. 'Strategic Flight' and 'Radar' technology have been added to Germany in the 'Barbarossa' sub-scenario

* Scenario production is almost complete and only in-game testing is left.

Last edited:
ww2 insustrial.jpg

(Todays Update) ver 3.01

1. ̶E̶l̶i̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶i̶t̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶A̶l̶l̶i̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶N̶e̶g̶o̶t̶i̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶
2. Modified the arrow of Tech Tree in Industrial Age
3. Added embassies to Canada, Australia and Mexico

Last edited:
ww2 t34s.jpg

(Todays Update) ver 3.02
1. 'US Paratrooper' has been added as a unique unit of the United States
2. Now paratrooper units are specialized in defense rather than attack
3. APC units now need 'Mobile Warfare' technology instead of 'Heavy Armor'
4. Lowered the defense of APC units
5. Transport plane units can now carry only one foot-unit
6. Changed the terrain near the Caucasus Mountains
7. Added German unique units demanding coal instead of oil (Panzer CTL, Bf 109 CTL, U-Boot CTL) ver 3.03

Last edited:
ww2 luftwaffe.jpg

ww2 reichstag.jpg

(Todays Update) ver 3.07
1. Background music has been added
2. 'Luftwaffe HQ' and 'Reichstag' have been added as a small wonder (Locate in Berlin)
3. 'Brandenburg Gate' and 'U-Boot Pen' now produce their own unique units for every turn (Panzer, U-Boot)
4. The minimum number of turns completing the technology has reduced from 10 to 8
5. The movement rate along roads has decreased from 3 to 2
6. The additional health point of 'Panther' unit has increased from 1 to 2

Last edited:
Do you envision finishing in the near future, say 4-6 weeks. I know tinkering could go on, but not frequent updates. I wanted to wait till you are nearly done to come back to it. Thanks

Do you envision finishing in the near future, say 4-6 weeks. I know tinkering could go on, but not frequent updates. I wanted to wait till you are nearly done to come back to it. Thanks

As a result of playing with the Soviet Union recently, I found out that Germany is relatively weak.
This is why urgently strengthened Germany in the additional version.
If this is not announced, most people will continue to play the first version they received.

So I have an issue. When I load this scenario, It gets to about 66% of loading, then totally locks up. And the map is just black. The regular game loads fine for me. Just not this scenario. This is all I wanted to play was a ww2 scenario. =/

It shouldn't be an issue with my computer. I have an i7 processor, Nvidia GTX, 8 GB of ram, 1 TB HDD.

Top Bottom