Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by leihard7777, Feb 25, 2019.
Thanks for the bug report. I'll fix it right away.
(Additional Update) ver 3.88
1. Corrected the error that a civilopedia icon file was missing (also applies to older versions of save files)
2. Dutch unique units have been added (Brewster B339, Martin 139)
3. Thailand's unique units have been added (O2U Corsair, P-36 Hawk Thai)
4. Turkish unique units have been added (PZL P.24, P-40 Warhawk Turkey)
5. 'P-40 Warhawk Brazil' has been added as a Brazilian unique unit
6. Argentine unique units have been added (Vought V-65, Hawk 75, I.Ae.24 Calquin)
7. Belgium can now use French unique artillery units (Canon de 105 mm, Obusier de 155 mm)
leihard7777, may I ask to add some more units to France on the mainland? Playing as Germany I was able to take the whole France on the first turn without much trouble. I believe that at least some infantry won't hurt.
That's a good idea. Then I'll reinforce the area around the Maginot Line.
... and maybe remove rail lines around the German-French-Low Countries border. France may live without them, but the Germany won't be able to penetrate deeply without wasting their movement points.
I'll try not to violate the balance between countries. If possible, I'd like to specify the names of the troops who were active at that time.
(Next release info)
I think all the work, including the Soviet Union, will not be completed until at least next weekend. This is because my job moved far away, so I have less time to work during the week.
(Additional Update) ver 4.00
1. Most European national units have deployed in connection with those that existed at that time (UK, Spain, Portugal, Sweden excluded)
2. 'WW2 Ballistics' technology has been renamed 'Long Range Ballistics'
3. The Finnish leader's title changed from 'Marshal' to 'Commander-in-Chief'
4. Lowered the bombard strength of anti-aircraft gun units
5. French unique units have been added (Renault R-35, Lorraine 37L)
6. 'Fairey Fox' has been added as a unique Belgian unit
7. Finnish unique units have been added (Bf 109 Finland, VL Pyorremyrsky)
8. Turkish unique units have been added (Martin B-10 Turkey, He 111 Turkey, M3 Stuart Turkey)
9. Spanish unique units have been added (Bf 109 Spain, He 111 Spain)
10. German unique units have been added (He 111, Marine Stosstruppen)
11. Italian unique unit has been added (Br.20)
(Next release spoiler)
(Additional Update) ver 4.01
1. Units from all European countries, including UK, Spain, Portugal and Sweden, have been renewed with the names of units that existed at the time
2. The units of the Commonwealth countries have renewed (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
3. In the original scenario, Britain's French expedition units doubled (Royal Air Force also became stronger)
4. In the 'Fall of France' scenario, Greece will fight in the Allied camp
5. In the Barbarossa scenario, Iran will fight in the Axis camp
6. 'CV-33' has been added as a unique unit of Spain
7. 'Hurricane' has been added as a unique unit of the Commonwealth
* Please let me know if additional bugs are found.
World War II (The WORLD) Version 4.01 Download
(You can check the version you downloaded from the Readme file)
* 'No Raze city, No City limit, No Unit limit' patch is a recommendation.
Please refer to the readme file and run it.
(With the introduction of the 'No Raze City' patch, Deutschland and Japan will expand closer to real history)
* Scenario loading time - 2 min 30 sec (AMD 3700X CPU, DDR4 32GB RAM, Micron MX500 SDD)
* Average latency between turns - 30 seconds
Separate names with a comma.