World War III Aftermath Map

Polshevik

Chieftain
I've got a new map. It's called World War III Aftermath, and it's a huge map of Earth that is almost entirely desert. I have changed the rules a little, though, so it's easier to play. Desert terrain now produces 1 food, 1 shield, and 1 gold. Pollution is strewn over the continents and eventually, Greenland and Hawaii, the last islands left, will be just like the others.

Attachments

• wwiiiaftermathmap.zip
    47 KB · Views: 1,245
I'll get a preview up soon

The preview isn't working again. Oh well.

It looks pretty sandy, here comes tha Screenie

Attachments

• aftermathwwiii.jpg
    aftermathwwiii.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 3,627
um, kinda simple. i would expect something with more pollution and tiny cities and mountains.

Are Madagascar, Greenland and Hawaii supposed to be as they are? The look a little out of place compared to everything else.

whoa this might be exactly what happenes after WWIII everything gets nuked and global warming... nice job

It's quite plain and somewhat unrealistic because there will still be evaporation off of the oceans which means rainfall so you might want to add some plains or grasland by some of the shoreline. Even if it is only a small amount because the whole world (or the amount you have) can't all just be desert. Add some varity and this could be a pretty good map.;)

Hills too. And by the way I think your idea is great.:)

what happened to the great lakes and the black sea.

Top Bottom